Black Friday & Holiday Deals 2017 Thread - November 24th

Don't know where to ask so hopefully you can help me out. Battlefront II better on ps4 or xb1 S or they the same quality? Thanks

$27 @ GameStop (thought it was $25 but I guess not). Still cheaper at Best Buy if you have GCU ($24).

The PS4 version of SW BF2 probably runs better than the Xbox version if you're playing on the S. If you had an X then that would run better than on the PS4 Pro.

Don't know where to ask so hopefully you can help me out. Battlefront II better on ps4 or xb1 S or they the same quality? Thanks

Same thing. Just really depends on what controller you prefer and if you want to play with real life friends and what console they play on.

Has anybody tried the cheaper Beats headphones called EP? Was thinking about grabbing a pair from Walmart for $99.

was about to hop on the Samsung phone deal Best Buy has ($350 e-giftcard) but apparently its for upgrades only :frown:

If anyone wants anything from Target, I believe you can order online and pick up in store to avoid all the lines and what not. Was able to add the Xbox one S for 189 with the free $25 gc and allowed to pick up in store. The gift card is sent through email.

If anyone wants anything from Target, I believe you can order online and pick up in store to avoid all the lines and what not. Was able to add the Xbox one S for 189 with the free $25 gc and allowed to pick up in store. The gift card is sent through email.

Hatchimals gift card?

Whats the best deal right now for a ps4?

Does that gamestop online deal start now? Everytime i start to add it says a number exceded on purchase and i never even asked

Not a beats fan tbh but grabbed the studios from BB to test out. Hopefully they're not bad

Amazon product ASIN B073RTKFY4real tempted to upgrade my ps4 to pro

giphy.gif

The Destiny 2 white PS4 Pro bundle is worth it. It comes with a physical disc version of Destiny 2 so if you aren't into the game you can just resell it along with the season pass DLC code it comes with.

You have that dope 65" X900E so yeah the PS4 pro is calling you :lol:

Back
Top Bottom