Black Friday & Holiday Deals 2017 Thread - November 24th

Woke up to make the baby a bottle and copped

Fate of the furious
Guardians of the Galaxy 2
War for the planet of the apes
Wonder Woman

All for 32 bucks

Deadpool 4k $14.99 on amazon.com or bestbuy. But the better deal is the steelbook that comes with the 4K UHD, Blu-ray, and digital copy for $19.

Guardians Vol 2. 4K $14.99 on amazon right now. Best Buy is in store only.

Wonder Woman 4K $9.99 is also best buy in store only.

Logan 4K $14.99 on amazon and bestbuy.com

Wonder Woman 4K was online earlier too I ordered it

I’m thinking of copping 2k and call of duty now but problem is I have to wait next week to get it. But if I go to bestbuy I can play the games this weekend. I just hate the lines and it being so crowded. I might just order online

RE7
Bioshock Collection
12 Month Ps Plus

All for $65

Waiting till Target opens to cop The Last Gaurdian

I got COD at Walfart online late last night.

Was trying to see about Tomb Raider for XB1 For $15 but I see it for $40 only.

iPad Mini 4 (Wi-Fi) 128 GB is $275 + tax/shipping on BB now ($125 off).

With the Intel NUC and this iPad I think I'm done with BF

I just checked BB, it was in stock, went to my car to get my wallet and it sold out :stoneface:

I’m talking about the silver one

Welp went kinda ham to this point:

2K18
RE7
Uncharted 4
Wonder Woman 4K
War for Planet of the Apes 4K
Fate of the Furious 4K
John Wick Chapter 2 4K
Batman v Superman Blu Ray (yeah I know)

But with gift cards and shopping with points under $100 for all that

“Add to cart” keeps coming up on BB but when I click it it says it’s unavailable :angry:

Just copped COD WW2, Assassin's Creed Origins, Shadow of Mordor, and Minecraft story mode season 2 (for my son).
Amazon was sold out so I had to cop from Best buy.
Prime got me spoiled.

I'm not a brand wh*re. Just give me a bigger more modern TV. I don't play video games or do anything spectacular with it. I still watch DVD's. Price is right for a 50".
I'm not saying that Sharp TV is a bad one, but clearly the brand and model can make a massive difference in picture quality. I've got a 32 inch XBR from 2006 that still looks amazing. Granted it probably can't compete against a 4k TV that's displaying true 4k media, but maybe you wouldn't have to keep upgrading to more modern TVs if you grabbed a really good one.

If bro is still watching DVDs then he's better off sticking with an older TV, the higher the native resolution of the display the more pixelated low res signals look. If you're going to get a 4K TV then get a UHD BD player and start buying UHDs, otherwise what's the point?

Anyway I copped Wolfenstein 2 and The Evil Within 2 (even though I haven't beat either of the prequels), Rise of the Planet of the Apes and Dark TOwer UHDs, thinking about maybe getting the last Transformers and Fast and the Furious UHDs for $10.... sure they will look good, but are they worth my time is the question...

Also holding out for some shoe deals...

Does Nike.com usually have any discount codes for regular prices items on bf? Right now they have a 25% off but for clearance.

Lol, no. The best deal on Mario is if you had preordered through Best Buy with GCU... 20% off plus $10 GC. Too late for that now, obviously.

Back
Top Bottom