Black Friday & Holiday Deals 2017 Thread - November 24th

Ahh ok, their site is slammed now, the Doorbusters are live though if y'all can get through. All I want is one Blu Ray and a game and I can't even add to cart or get to checkout.

Jeez that was like pulling teeth but finally got through.

Wonder Woman 4K
War for Planet of the Apes 4K

Black Friday Shopping complete

BB had these prices a few days ago around midnight. I was up and saw and jumped all over it. Stuff has already shipped. As for the studio beats, I purchased them a few days ago at the 159. These are my second pair of these. First pair is matte black, new pair is titanium. These sound so good guys. They at least to me are well worth the 220 they had been marked down to. When they dropped to 159 it was a no Brainer at that point.

I need to get offline. Just copped RE7 and got Uncharted 4 in my cart
For real.. my bank account is calling for..

giphy.gif

BBs website was buggin, couldn't stay logged in so on checkout I had type out all the info.

Was surprised BB had $50 off PS4 Pro too, probably price matched GameStops price so I went ahead and just ordered there. Too busy to line-up in-store tomorrow since GameStop open at 4pm iirc.

And GameStop lowered the trade-in value of the regular PS4 to $110 :smh: should have traded it in last week when it was $140.

South Park: The Fractured but Whole XB1 $29 on amazon right now.

Also on Target.com $29 for both PS4 and XB1

Last edited:
Almost just pulled the trigger on a 32gb iPad from Best Buy. $286 shipped. Think I’m gonna wait for a deal on a mini, hopefully I don’t regret not copping :lol:

Anybody know the return policy? I just looked and it didn’t mention anything specific about sales or anything. I might buy it and then return it but don’t want to get stuck with it
iPad Mini 4 (Wi-Fi) 128 GB is $275 + tax/shipping on BB now ($125 off).

With the Intel NUC and this iPad I think I'm done with BF

Ummm what? 10 copies for $270? Lmao. Site is buggin. Even if I click checkout it keeps taking me to the 1st step of the checkout process
9E345E2F-184E-4693-AC44-874F96CD2BC4.png

What’s good? Daddy needs a laptop, mattress, and maybe a TV. What have y’all been eyeing? And maybe a washer and dryer.

Deadpool 4k $14.99 on amazon.com or bestbuy. But the better deal is the steelbook that comes with the 4K UHD, Blu-ray, and digital copy for $19.

Guardians Vol 2. 4K $14.99 on amazon right now. Best Buy is in store only.

Wonder Woman 4K $9.99 is also best buy in store only.

Logan 4K $14.99 on amazon and bestbuy.com

Back
Top Bottom