Black Friday & Holiday Deals 2017 Thread - November 24th

the other PS4 pro is a gift

I mainly bought the PS4 pro for gaming because of Monster Hunter and while the XBox 1X might be better, all my friends are playing on the PS4 so that's the system I needed to get

Still woulda copped that X1X if I didn't already have an S and HTPC and I were just getting a 4K TV...

Price difference is too huge for what is essentially just going to be a UHD player, I got the X1S for ~$155.

But you paid more for the Pro when the X is by far the more powerful 4k system... I dunno maybe you like the Sony exclusive better...

like I said, I bought the PS4 pro to play Monster Hunter which all of my friends who I am going to play with is playing on the PS4

game is non-cross-platform and also has PS4 exclusive contents, not to mention most Japanese players play on the Sony system so there's more player base to play with outside of my friends

and the the PS4 pro was $350 so I didn't really pay for more, again the X1S' purpose is just for watching 4k films

Finally got the last of my stuff in. Was a busy one.

20171205_103226.jpg
20171205_103033.jpg

figure I'd ask here as some may know but for 4k does it matter if you use a category 2 hdmi?

always thought all hdmi's are practically the same

figure I'd ask here as some may know but for 4k does it matter if you use a category 2 hdmi?

always thought all hdmi's are practically the same
HDMI 2 does support higher frame rates,and also dual video streams if you have a tv with that capability. Not essiantial to use HDMI 2

Uhh.. he did buy an Xbox... I was just wondering why he bought an S and 2 Pros instead of an X since apparently 4k gaming is something he cares about...

MVP MVP you are blocking your Xbox One S ventilation by stacking those games right on top of the system fan.

Congrats on the TCL.

how come ? i hear a lot about this dolby vision and this tv doesn't have it.. will that be a deal breaker and how good will it be without dolby vision
I am team Sony..I just bought the 4K last year..it is amaze..I'm gonna check which model..love their tvs

how much were the B7 OLED?

they look to be on the same price range and I think LGs OLED is still regarded higher, many say the picture quality is very similar to LGs higher end OLED, only thing missing is dolby

Back
Top Bottom