Black Friday & Holiday Deals 2017 Thread - November 24th

Any deals on the dji mavic.

I want to get into drones next year word to the homie EWD (who is actually my mans).

Any other deals for 4K Blu Rays ?

I was looking to get Deadpool, Logan, and The Revenant

source.gif

Repped.

5909501_sd.jpg;maxHeight=550;maxWidth=642

$34.99 right now at Best Buy. All you need is my best buy rewards membership which is FREE to sign up and register for on bestbuy.com

Went ham on a bunch of blu rays and 4k movies last night while on sale. Also bought some ps4 games and the studio 2 wireless. Some stuff says sold out or has gone back to regular price as of this post. Also Game of Thrones on Amazon Seasons 1-6 for $69 blu ray.

Last edited:
Anyone try the philips hue? Bestbuy has a decent deal on the light strip and starter kit.

Anyone try the philips hue? Bestbuy has a decent deal on the light strip and starter kit.

I’m got the 3 color bulb pack a year ago. We actually use them a lot around my house. We have a couple of echo dots around the crib so it makes controlling a lot of our lamps really easy.

What is the best bluetooth speaker deal yall?

$150 JBL Xtreme at Best Buy?

Saw a real good deal on that but could be different but it's a JBL Charge 3 which is very well reviewed almost 5 stars for like $60 saw it on slickdeals the other day... let me look real quick.

Sorry bruh deal expired and it's back at $90 when it was like $60 the yesterday or something.

Her is the link still though.

Slickdeals: https://slickdeals.net/f/10856451-j...ee-shipping?src=SiteSearchV2_SearchBarV2Algo1

Deal link if you want to purchase for the $90: https://www.ebay.com/itm/JBL-Charge...ray-/152289291113?afepn=5337259887&rmvSB=true

Jimmyjazz.com got good decent shoes on sale for 50% off. Use the promo code ASHOE25 to take additional 25% off.

Just copped these for nostalgic bballing.

3A42523C-E2C5-4504-B9CA-A8A502178B6F.png

Hurry the code expires today but a new one will pop up.

Will edit when I get a new promo code.

Thanks for posting. I'm sort of out of the sneaker loop, but these are pretty sentimental to me. I actually watched Dee Brown and Reggie Lewis put on a dunking exhibition at the Emerald Mall in North Attleboro, MA when I was 7 years old. Incidentally enough, Dee Brown was wearing these.

Copped.

I was wearing my neighbor's XL Reggie Lewis shirt at the time (probably 6 sizes too big for me at the time).

ab8db5197e45d8d38d8b76370f941ca0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom