Black Girl Gets Asked To Prom, Given KFC "Tiara", and She Accepts!?!?

I've never seen any of these happen, just like you haven't. These situations happnened, but no first hand experience, that's what I said

What are you 3 if you didn't see it, it doesn't matter?

I've been stopped and frisked myself you genius.

But I'm not gonna entertain your delusional ignorant *** you got it boy, NYC is a racism free utopia.

We get it fam give it a rest.

You're trying waaaay too hard.
Who's "we?"
laugh.gif

Wasn't trying hard it's just the truth.

I grew up playing hoop in the 90's-2000's. Air Jordans were never a white/black thing. Neither was Timberland. Both were lifestyle brands that catered to all demographics that shared similar interests. Associating clothes with certain races is a slippery slope and part of the problem.

Who's "we?"
laugh.gif

I grew up playing hoop in the 90's-2000's. Air Jordans were never a white/black thing. Neither was Timberland. Both were lifestyle brands that catered to all demographics that shared similar interests. Associating clothes with certain races is a slippery slope and part of the problem.
I know people that got dirty looks walking into FTL for copping "jawdins". It's a slippery slope indeed, so let's get off that path. 

Last edited:

But I'm not gonna entertain your delusional ignorant *** you got it boy, NYC is a racism free utopia.
You Love Putting Words In My Mouth. I never said it's non existent, just never seen it as bad as some of y'all love to complain on here about. First hand experience and something on the news are two completely different things

Who's "we?" :lol:

You want me to explain a figure of speech now? I get it you're trying to feign ignorance in an effort to prove your point but damn.

You can pretend certain clothes and brands don't have associations with certain races and cultures if you choose, I don't.

You Love Putting Words In My Mouth. I never said it's non existent, just never seen it as bad as some of y'all love to complain on here about. First hand experience and something on the news are two completely different things

If you've never seen it, nor experienced it, how can you reduce someone else's concerns down to "y'all love to complain "? That's pathetic and disrespectful man.

If you've never seen it, nor experienced it, how can you reduce someone else's concerns down to "y'all love to complain "? That's pathetic and disrespectful man.
I never saw the Turkish bombing of Kurds, it's not a problem. Stop complaining y'all

he's insulting me that's why. Mostly talking about him.

You want me to explain a figure of speech now? I get it you're trying to feign ignorance in an effort to prove your point but damn.

You can pretend certain clothes and brands don't have associations with certain races and cultures if you choose, I don't.

They are, but honestly nobody cares.

alp is a straight culture vulture with no respect for the culture. 

hes basically iggy azalea but worse 

:rofl: :rofl:

but notice how all this **** happens in nice looking suburbs ... this **** just DONT happen in the hood...

and you got the blac parents tryna fit in with their white friends and the blac culture literally just gets bred out of these kids...

:rofl: :rofl:

but notice how all this **** happens in nice looking suburbs ... this **** just DONT happen in the hood...

and you got the blac parents tryna fit in with their white friends and the blac culture literally just gets bred out of these kids...

White folks in the hood know better :lol: :lol:

Brother Malcom spoke about these kind people. They do anything to be excepted even if it means losing their own dignity. Its a damn shame.

Brother Malcom spoke about these kind people. They do anything to be excepted even if it means losing their own dignity. Its a damn shame.
Malcolm is a joke until he had his second change of heart more in line with the CRM. Assimilation is how America rolls, and if you have a problem with the common culture that all Americans share, get the **** out of here.

Malcolm is a joke until he had his second change of heart more in line with the CRM. Assimilation is how America rolls, and if you have a problem with the common culture that all Americans share, get the **** out of here.
Well we were born here. So.......

Well we were born here. So.......
It's an eerily familiar tone. When people label hundreds of thousands of Americans Uncle Toms in the year 2016, you know something is wrong. Nobody has to give a flying ish about their heritage if they don't want to. It you're mad a "black" person acts too white, go punch a bag before you try calling them out for living their lives. This case the parents should have stepped in as it was a ridicuke in disguise but knock it off with the house knee grow BS.

Last edited:
It's an eerily familiar tone. When people label hundreds of thousands of Americans Uncle Toms in the year 2016, you know something is wrong. Nobody has to give a flying ish about their heritage if they don't want to. It you're mad a "black" person acts too white, go punch a bag before you try calling them out for living their lives.
Sound like some s*** a white person would say. Classic archetype of a racism denier. I reserve the right to call any **** i see a " uncle tom ". Espicially if they display behavior that is fitting. Who are you to tell me otherwise

Sound like some s*** a white person would say. Classic archetype of a racism denier. I reserve the right to call any **** i see a " uncle tom ". Espicially if they display behavior that is fitting. Who are you to tell me otherwise
Racism exists, the hoods around the country are living proof. But if people want to live like that, what right do you have to call him out as soon as he doesn't fit your perception of a black man/woman. Racist stuff right there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom