Black Girl Gets Asked To Prom, Given KFC "Tiara", and She Accepts!?!?

LOL not only does he think Cubans are lazy but he made sure he provided me with a frame of reference as to why he thinks they are lazy.
laugh.gif

As in they're my friends, and they joke around with their stereotype. We Colombians do it too. 

Last edited:
You already admitted that you're racist. Just curious, what's your defense?
Everybody is racist to a certain extent. Anybody that says they don't have a little bit of prejudice towards a certain group is talking out their a tbh.

Last edited:
It isn't an unpopular opinion, look at the other thread. Not going after anyone, but we all know we have a little bit of prejudice. I'm not talking Jim Crow blanket hate here, it's little things mostly. 

Nothing related to blacks either, as the tired old saying "I'm equally racist".

Last edited:
Everybody is racist to a certain extent. Anybody that says they don't have a little bit of prejudice towards a certain group is talking out their a tbh.

Do I have stereo typical perceptions of strangers I see, yes.

That's not even close to being racist.

I don't think you know the differences which is why you sound like an idiot.

Thought that X-alt dude left for the sneaker forums after he got clowned for defending nazis in the Belgian thread?

Now he in here on some more clown ish. We know the real reason you didn't like Malcolm.

Dude trying to kick knowledge when he has posted so much ignorance in other threads.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Sneaker forums is that way.

?

Serious?

There is no defense for a Nazi.

?
Serious?

There is no defense for a Nazi.
Didn't defend their ideologies or any of their billions of war crimes, only their average conscripts and indoctrinated youth. Can't be bothered to fight that out either.

I'm a horrible backtracker anyways.

Last edited:
Well I see that, like usual, this type of thread ended up going downhill with some closet racists revealing themselves :lol: Never fails

On the subject of the original reason for the thread's creation, because this is honestly the first i'm even hearing of it, that is incredibly inappropraite on both sides. Dude's delving into racist stereotypes and the girl's just accepting it. Would definitely be angry as hell were I her father or older brother and would need to sit down with her and have a long talk about why that isn't ok and why she shouldn't have accepted that. With her agreeing to go to Prom with him (And obviously I know 0 about her personally or him personally) I would think that she has some history with him and at least finds him to be a nice guy and if that was the case I have no problem believing that this wasn't done with malicious intent. Because sometimes we forget just how dumb and ignorant people can be at various ages, and I believe it's something we should take into account when commenting. Obviously, it doesn't remove the wrongness by any means or excuse it, but it could explain why it happened at all and therefore how it could be countered in the future.

With the whole affair that asking someone to Prom has become, where the method of asking is almost as big a deal as actually going to Prom, I can easily beleive that he was just trying to think of something creative and witty to do, to make his proposal stand out from others that had happened at the school. Like I said though, I wouldn't be ok with my daughter/sister/cousin accepting that and would need to talk to her, because accepting that really shows that she doesn't see why that's not ok. I tend to not be very strict when it comes to watching my younger siblings, but I also don't really know what i'd be ok with my daughter going to Prom with that guy either and feel like i'd need to talk to him and his parents about it as well. Because that was done publically and i'd fell embarassed for that girl were she one of my relations.

Back
Top Bottom