Black/Gold Spizikes (Video)

He buys what he likes, and apparently he likes these...and the OYL VI's
ohwell.gif

I'm not fellin the any colorway on the spiz ikes.

Except the white/red/blue spiz's and the cement print spizikes!

i dont like those but i saw the vid with the cool grey ones and those are
smokin.gif
the only spizike i like

Originally Posted by SneakGeekZ

I pay for eveything out of pocket I wish someone would send me some shoes or give me a discount hint hint.... As for the real job comment nah thats alright I'm good...I don't do jobs I create them.

No hate.....but you can't be a sneakerhead if all you get these days are Jays. I still appreciate EVERY single video that you do, though. I hope Idon't get SPAMMED TO DEATH from your website since I signed up......you have to be getting something out of it, so I'm curious what that might be?Anyway, keep doing your thing. Word.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

got these yesterday
321011999.jpg

WOW!!!! Nice Pic 160jordansdeep!!!!!

Thanks for sharing! That video didn't do them justice.

Nice Pick Up!

Keep Cool 160!

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by SneakGeekZ

I pay for eveything out of pocket I wish someone would send me some shoes or give me a discount hint hint.... As for the real job comment nah thats alright I'm good...I don't do jobs I create them.

No hate.....but you can't be a sneakerhead if all you get these days are Jays. I still appreciate EVERY single video that you do, though. I hope I don't get SPAMMED TO DEATH from your website since I signed up......you have to be getting something out of it, so I'm curious what that might be? Anyway, keep doing your thing. Word.

He's getting a fat database of names, so when he launches his website he hopes a fraction of us that have signed up will click through on ads or buyproducts and he will start getting paid is my guess.

Listen to the opening, he is hyping up some big numbers... smart marketing so far.... he outlays lets say $5gs on hard to find or yet to be released shoesand web development, gets the hype built up with a loyal fan base (haters are the biggest fans out there, they just don't know it, they can't help butwatch and comment), launches his site soon... everyone checks it out to see how bad or good it is and he starts getting click through money given that acertain percentage of his database will certainly click through on something.

And you know this guy has got to be working on a sneakgeekz tshirt or something, right� Just a couple grand a month and he has the ability to buy more shoeswithout hitting the bank account. Anything over that and he can start to recoup his loses from starting the biz (yeah its a biz, not just love).
It does not matter how bad or good his videos are, as long as he has the ability to get yet to be released shoes before anyone else, we will all watchbecause he is playing off of our loyalty to JB and our curiosity for what is coming next.

We'll see what happens when he launches his site. Wouldn't surprise me if this guy was really Air Randy trying out a new biz model (jk).

Back
Top Bottom