Black guy hair cuts

How do i make my hair get like this cause it has a dry but mosturized look but doesn't require too many products or maintenance 

Fresh out the shop version

chance-the-rapper-14.jpg

Bum version 

102813-shows-106-chance-2.jpg

It looks dope to me since everyone started using the nudred brush its time to switch things up

How do i make my hair get like this cause it has a dry but mosturized look but doesn't require too many products or maintenance 

Fresh out the shop version
chance-the-rapper-14.jpg

Bum version 
102813-shows-106-chance-2.jpg

It looks dope to me since everyone started using the nudred brush its time to switch things up

If your hair is naturally curly you don't have to do anything, really. Just throw in some leave-in conditioner after picking it out.

Last edited:
That gif execution [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. No slander for my Brooklyn Brethren though

Last edited:
.....I know I have said this a few times but I miss my Gambino fro
tired.gif
. But got these few waves on deck for the summer time
smokin.gif

I was about to post that Denzel gif from Training Day....what kinda cut is that? Just realized his line up is off though.

Denzel best cut was in the movie "Fallen". Dude fade was ill. Hairline was symmetrical as well. He gets that Obama cut these days (hardly gets an edge).
90527267.png

Last edited:
Last edited:
So lebron isn't wearing the headband because...?

He got his line fixed

Last edited:
Been wolfing it for a minute and my hair is naturally twisting up. Haven't grown my hair this long since high school. Couldn't get a pic to do it justice but tried to get one in the light. Yeah my lineup on the side is hurt. **** it. :lol:

Got my Black Ice in the mail this weekend. Was about to hit myself up this weekend, couldn't bring myself to do it.

Been wolfing it for a minute and my hair is naturally twisting up. Haven't grown my hair this long since high school. Couldn't get a pic to do it justice but tried to get one in the light. Yeah my lineup on the side is hurt. **** it. :lol:

how long you gonna let it rock for?

Back
Top Bottom