Black guy hair cuts

lol at tipping a barber.... why would I tip a barber when all of the money goes to him?
Only person that deserves a tip is waiters/waitresses since they get crappy pay.

Anyway, my local barber charges $15 and doesn't expect anybody to tip him.

Is it me or are prices going up in LA? Before I use to pay 20-25 including tip but now it's like 30 with tip everywhere
I'm not even asking for anything extra just a simple fade and line up

Is it me or are prices going up in LA? Before I use to pay 20-25 including tip but now it's like 30 with tip everywhere
I'm not even asking for anything extra just a simple fade and line up

Prices have definitely went up. I used to pay an easy 15

Posted this in the waves thread.

The older I get, the less I focus on getting them perfect. Just brush and what not. I have pics of my high school self where they were spinning crazy. These days I’m just glad they’re still there and my hairline is in tact :lol:

D2D022BE-9A69-40C4-B076-CB4D302348E3.jpeg

WAAAVVYYYY :emoji_surfer:

2iw0lv.jpg

I live in Maryland and confirm I pay $30 including tip. Dude has held me down and cuts me 98% of the time when I text him and works with my schedule. I have no problem paying $30. Shrug.

Posted this in the waves thread.

The older I get, the less I focus on getting them perfect. Just brush and what not. I have pics of my high school self where they were spinning crazy. These days I’m just glad they’re still there and my hairline is in tact :lol:

D2D022BE-9A69-40C4-B076-CB4D302348E3.jpeg

Right. I only brush a couple minutes and a lil blue magic sometimes.

301q2v4.jpg

You can always use it corded if necessary. That being said, I’ve had a cordless Designer for over 5 years on the original battery. I bought replacement batteries online from a barber supply store and swapped the ones in both my Designer and Magic Clip very quick and easy. Neither one had slowed or died, but I was mainly just curious about if I could DIY.
Might have to bite the bullet then

I finally got a haircut after growing my hair out for months.. seems like I always regret it after I cut it and my barber ended up cutting it too short smh.. anyways what's some good products to use to keep your hair moisturized for your waves.. at one point I was using cold label pomade but haven't used anything since I was growing my hair out.. thanks in advance...

I finally got a haircut after growing my hair out for months.. seems like I always regret it after I cut it and my barber ended up cutting it too short smh.. anyways what's some good products to use to keep your hair moisturized for your waves.. at one point I was using cold label pomade but haven't used anything since I was growing my hair out.. thanks in advance...
Grab the argan oil moisturizer and mix it with the argan oil butter.
https://www.divahairproducts.org/shop

Hair is self-dreading on it's own. Unemployed for now, but going with the rugged look.

Allows me to wear hats at least.

Back
Top Bottom