Black guy hair cuts

In sort of a dilemma

55EEBB00-AEE8-4BED-8793-8F8F4AF4CD27.jpeg

Noticed recently my waves have been starting to overlap my hairline, especially in the corners.

I can’t get that nice sharp corner like I used to, and I was considering just cutting into the corner but I’m kind of afraid to cut into the new wave that has formed over the line.

Thinking about just going into the shop, but I know it’ll just happen again.

Should I cut the corner sharp? Or leave it as is with the new growth?

Help me brethren. I’m not trying to take this L

In sort of a dilemma

Noticed recently my waves have been starting to overlap my hairline, especially in the corners.

I can’t get that nice sharp corner like I used to, and I was considering just cutting into the corner but I’m kind of afraid to cut into the new wave that has formed over the line.

I’d suggest leaving it alone, sometimes letting the natural growth of your hair at the edges be can look just as good as the ruler straight line up(imo). But if your not feeling it then maybe a way you could line it up yourself would be to wet the edge and brush/comb it down so that it’s laid flat to your skin across your hairline, then cut it even with the rest of your line. That should make it look more even and sharp on that part of your line up. I’ve had the same problem with my hair too when I was still keeping it cut and that worked pretty well for me.

I’d suggest leaving it alone, sometimes letting the natural growth of your hair at the edges be can look just as good as the ruler straight line up(imo). But if your not feeling it then maybe a way you could line it up yourself would be to wet the edge and brush/comb it down so that it’s laid flat to your skin across your hairline, then cut it even with the rest of your line. That should make it look more even and sharp on that part of your line up. I’ve had the same problem with my hair too when I was still keeping it cut and that worked pretty well for me.
Some guys deem a lineup unprofessional anyways
https://niketalk.com/threads/is-getting-a-shapeup-an-unproffesional-look.195127/page-14

Man don't punch into that line. It's still a perfect 90 degrees. My joint is like a 135 degree angle, had to just cut it all off or my barber (which I only had one who could do this or who I trusted to) had to push the front hairline an extra half inch wider to get clearance to come str8 down into a 90 degree corner and it only looks good then when it's fresh before the new growth tries to come back

Yeah I left the corner alone :lol:

I’ll just have to live with it. When the line is crispy it’s cool, but it still bothers me a little. When my hair grows I can’t even tell since the line isn’t fresh anymore

changed up my cut from a all even almost 0

to a low bald fade near the eyes 1 1/2 wave length... bruh the wave gods have blessed me.....

thinking about doing something different what do yall recommend?

I seriously think I'm done cutting my hair down low.. I always grow my hair out really long and then cut it but this time I think I'm going to stick to a certain length but just keep it thicker...

changed up my cut from a all even almost 0

to a low bald fade near the eyes 1 1/2 wave length... bruh the wave gods have blessed me.....

thinking about doing something different what do yall recommend?

Nothing. You got the perfect cut

Seki related

As I've grown out my hair recently into an uneven frohawk (starting with a fade then letting the back grow), I've thought about possibly adding some hair to fill in a couple quarter sized weak patches. I don't have the courage to walk into the hair salon just yet lol.

In sort of a dilemma

Go against the grain when you trimming your hair line... take it to a 1 guard to get rid of that overlap, that's all it is when you brush your hair all the time

Gucci needs to ditch his barber....that is just lazy *** blending right there
All that bulk and weight on top of the line....smh
Could have atleast spent another 2 minutes on it...I would never let one of my clients go on TV like that:smh:

Gucci needs to ditch his barber....that is just lazy *** blending right there
All that bulk and weight on top of the line....smh
Could have atleast spent another 2 minutes on it...I would never let one of my clients go on TV like that:smh:

Brat : So if you wasn’t rapping what do you think you’d have ended up doin as a job?

Gucci : Sellin dope and rappin

Brat :
Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png

Back
Top Bottom