Black guy hair cuts

Thread has become repetitive now.
Every morning you're cranky. You have a cereal problem.

Y'all caught that?

I use Shea coconut and hibiscus sulfate free shampoo. And if you want the curls and such try Shea Curl Enhancing Smoothie. I don't use stuff like Head & Shoulders anymore.

Shea butter, coconut oil, sulfate free shampoo all work on pretty well on black folk hair.

Some stuff from Shea

Thanks brah Repped. It's people like you that make NT a great forum to be.

I just can't do the fro thing, lol and bros don't use that "I`m African/Black/etc" excuse for having dry hair, I promise if you take care of your hair it will flourish, I`m Liberian but my joint look like I`m a Papi.

Thread has become repetitive now.

May be repetitive but this is the most informative the thread has been in a min.

Keep the pics, products, and barcodes comin y'all. :pimp:

Been curlin with a small sponge from Walgreens, sponge method works for sure but I'm about to cop nudred. After less than a week bits of sponge are starting to come off in my hair. Seems like the extra $20 would be worth not having to deal with that.

Last edited:
Been curlin with a small sponge from Walgreens, sponge method works for sure but I'm about to cop nudred. After less than a week bits of sponge are starting to come off in my hair. Seems like the extra $20 would be worth not having to deal with that.
:lol:

I know what u mean. First couple of days it's cool but after that, the sponge flakes get all in your hair.

May be repetitive but this is the most informative the thread has been in a min.

Keep the pics, products, and barcodes comin y'all.
pimp.gif

Informative it is. In my 28 years of living i have never heard or seen of this Sponge you guys are talking about, or Half the products people are posting. 

I've used a bath sponge before and I like the look. Using a sponge may coil your hair rather than curl it.

Anybody know any good barbers in Houston? Had to fire my last dude. :smh:

as funny as i think this is who thought id be cool to run up on a 3rd grader like that :smh:

Yeah that was grimey, no excuse for that. Feel bad for the kid. I really don't understand why parents cut their kids hair that way. It looks really stupid, my cousin used to get cuts like that from his dad when we were younger. Make it worse he just came to the states from Trinidad so he was already an outcast :smh:.

Not bad. Anyone here know how to get rid of razor bumps on the neck? Never had them until I used some dirty clippers :smile:{) cutting my hair once.

Try rubbing alcohol it should work. I always use rubbing alcohol after a cut, and rub some baby powder on if the clippers were extra sharp that day. Preventative care just in case.

Nudred is basically a bathroom sponge that creates the coils. I love the look currently, and will probably keep it going for a while. Not really a fan of dreads, more free flowing dreads.

Anyone looking for a new look buy a sponge or nudred sponge with the locking solution.

Nudred is basically a bathroom sponge that creates the coils. I love the look currently, and will probably keep it going for a while. Not really a fan of dreads, more free flowing dreads.

Anyone looking for a new look buy a sponge or nudred sponge with the locking solution.
is there any youtube tutorial?

So before i pull the trigger on the Nudred and its products values at $50 
sick.gif

can anyone recommend me a good moisturizer, Spray and Sponge similar to the products on Nudreds site?

Here is the site and the products for reference http://www.nudred.com/buy/

Tryna pull off the RoOk fade and curls for the summa lol 
glasses.gif

Bruh you gon spend $50 on a sponge and some moisturizer? Better head to Walmart and get a ****** bath sponge

Back
Top Bottom