Black guy hair cuts

im in that growth/ no dambs given phase also. Been doin 40hrs a week at work and goin to school full time. This pic was taken a month ago and I still haven't cut this napp.

What would be the lengths I need to tell my barber in order to get this south of france? Dude that got roasted in here got me scarred but I'm In a gambling mood

im in that growth/ no dambs given phase also. Been doin 40hrs a week at work and goin to school full time. This pic was taken a month ago and I still haven't cut this napp.

What would be the lengths I need to tell my barber in order to get this south of france? Dude that got roasted in here got me scarred but I'm In a gambling mood
When you get it Cut, KEEP THAT LENGTH on Top, especially in the Front.

When he shapes it up, you're going to want the Front to be the Highest part. When he even/flattens it out a bit on top, you'll see what I'm  saying. Once you Curl it up, it'll be shorter anyways.

Besides that, just ask for the Cut... it's better if it's not by name, so show him the Photo above, so he can get an Exact Idea on what you want and not be guessing.

Can't afford to have your Barber guessing, cause NOBODY wants to end up w/ that "South of Florida," again. LOL

^^ thanks for the input famb!! And yes, that "south of florida" L has me second guessing ever attempting this :rofl: :rofl:

In god I trusted [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Keep the fro son, bishes love the fro's, wish I had patience to grow one

Last edited:
:rofl:

dude took the bashing like a champ tho

But I'm convinced that barber shop had no mirrors

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom