Black guy hair cuts

Bath sponge and anytype of moisturizer you typically use will do. Bees wax works better than the locking solution their selling honestly for my hair.

Total amount spend for me was 10 bucks for 2 sponges and some shea moisturizer at target.

Bath sponge and anytype of moisturizer you typically use will do. Bees wax works better than the locking solution their selling honestly for my hair.

Total amount spend for me was 10 bucks for 2 sponges and some shea moisturizer at target.

people who loc their hair tend to avoid bees wax because it's not really needed and is heavy on the hair

roll.gif
mean.gif
 Good thing that's just a baby

Barber violated him 
More like his Daddy probably violated him.

Super Cuts wouldn't even do that.

This is me 

ive been growing it out fo idk how long for no reason lol

i wanna switch it up to a legitimate style without getting the run of the mill dark ceasar

Any suggestions 

This is me 

i wanna switch it up to a legitimate style without getting the run of the mill dark ceasar

Any suggestions 
..... pick your ish out man put moisturizer and stuff like how you walk around like that? im growing dreads and im in the ugly afro stage so i know how annoying it is but dam man

This is me 

Any suggestions 
..... pick your ish out man put moisturizer and stuff like how you walk around like that? im growing dreads and im in the ugly afro stage so i know how annoying it is but dam man
LMAO how did I know this would happen and people would post DBZ pics...

So no suggestions huh?

Last edited:
This is me 
Any suggestions 

Personally I'm growing out my hair for a variation of this :
since your hair is so long you could probably do something like that now

So no suggestions huh?
roll.gif

I just found a new barber... Gonna post pics after i get cut. Saw his instagram and dude is a beast.
welp 

guess im getting a dark caesar 
frown.gif

roll.gif

So no suggestions huh?
roll.gif

I just found a new barber... Gonna post pics after i get cut. Saw his instagram and dude is a beast.
welp 

guess im getting a dark caesar 
frown.gif

roll.gif
Pick it out....Post pic...Ask again.

This is me 
Any suggestions 

just playin bruh lol

This is me 

Any suggestions 
Get this joint shaped up and even all around, immediately.

Maybe a 1/2 inch off the sides and about 1 Inch off the top, but the most important thing is, ask for a Taper/Temple Fade on the Sides and Back.

Your hair already has a natural curl going on, so get busy w/ the SheaMoisture Pudding & Other Curling Butters and you should be SET.

As much as it looks like DBZ, it's actually a good thing that you let your Hair grow out that far. At that height, you should be able to do ANYTHING you want with it right now.

Pick it out....Post pic...Ask again.
Man either moisturize or cut that *** repellent. Hell, people repellent, I know you aint got no job.
 just playin bruh lol

Get this joint shaped up and even all around, immediately.

Maybe a 1/2 inch off the sides and about 1 Inch off the top, but the most important thing is, ask for a Taper/Temple Fade on the Sides and Back.

Your hair already has a natural curl going on, so get busy w/ the SheaMoisture Pudding & Other Curling Butters and you should be SET.

As much as it looks like DBZ, it's actually a good thing that you let your Hair grow out that far. At that height, you should be able to do ANYTHING you want with it right now.
Ya boy was a lil salty at first 

but i know its all for the better.

ya boy was out here looking crazy 
mean.gif

i was in a lil phase not giving a damn lol

gonna get this situation rectified IMMEDIATELY 

thanks for the suggestions and criticism 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Yea fam just take that joint and get rhem waves, ya hair texture good for that

I'm not even gonna post mine, and mine is just braids lol, I just tried some ASAP rocky joints to see how long it was

Anybody got long hair tho?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom