Black guy hair cuts

That feel when your barber not in the shop so you go to the other dude and he cuts your hair better than your barber on a good day.

Go to a Dominican shop. NY dudes chime in, am I wrong and just stereotyping? Sorry we don't have papis on the west coast. 

Hit or miss imo. My barber was running late so I was impatient and went to another chair...worst haircut/experience ever.

My spot is across the street from the port authority

Last edited:
Man my barber low key ****** me up man. I specifically wanted my hair to be long on the top and keep the sides faded. Even showed him a pic. It looks sloppy as hell. Doesn't eem look faded like in the pic. It looks like I got a ******* half a helmet on.

I grew my hair out for this ****? Wasted my time growing my hair out. I'm gonna go to another barber to see if he can salvage it.
mean.gif
 Bro I feel you on that..My barber is a hit or miss..I'll tell him to do one thing and most of the time he's good to go, but other times he'll **** up a specific thing that I asked him to do..Sick of that ****..Haven't had a cut in a few months..I know a good buddy I went to school with that's an A1 barber who's competed in hair shows and everything and i'm gonna start going to him pretty soon..Gotta start getting exactly what we're paying for bro....

Barber ****** me up today. Told the ******* idiot to give me a taper and he pushed back my hair line on one side of my head.

Just got back. Barber was late, but he laced me up.

It was like NT in there. Nothing but argument after argument. :lol: :smh:

Just came back from the barber shop...

this new cat resurrected my butchered cut....feeling great headed into the weekend 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Random....but does anybody remember round 02-04 when dudes would get double line ups? :lol: I never did, but I was just reflecting on how crazy that looked.

Random....but does anybody remember round 02-04 when dudes would get double line ups? :lol: I never did, but I was just reflecting on how crazy that looked.

I use to rock. Thought I was doing it. Use to feel like the freshest cat in school :pimp:

Hated that cut. That's some über pretty boy ****. Same dudes with hella cuts in their eyebrows lol,

3 stacks coming at my South of Florida and struggle edge in the front? I gotta play with hand I'm dealt my dude. :lol:

What y'all dudes with longer hair do about showers? I think I'm about to start going hard with the shower cap :lol: my hair takes a ridiculous amount of time to dry now

wow I haven't seen someone do that in years...I remember when my boy older bro used to get his hair cut like that & air brush his mid top forces lol

Now the question is, have y'all ever seen anyone fill in the line between the lines with color? I seen it when I was a kid, I never had a double line up, but when I used to rock the flat top with the part my barber would fill in the line with what looked and felt like a color pencil. I would rock it like that on the ride home and my folks would make me wash the color out without delay once I got home.

I finally got a good barber, who taks appointments too! Walked in the other 2 hood shops that can cut and saw like 20 dudes in line with 1 cutting at Hair Pizzazz and 2 at Jus Flex. I'm looking at them like do the math bros, it's 20 of yall in here, 2 dudes cutting taking like an hour a head, you're not getting done today or going to be in here til midnight. Even at 1/2 hr a head, you'd have a 5hr wait. :x

No more Nevada hairline temples and ****

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom