Black guy hair cuts

Faded beards are the wave now? :lol:

Put that nonsense in the modern man thread

Even those of us in that thread don't want that nonsense in there either. I did try to taper my beard once when it was too long and cut it too short.

Last edited:
What's up everyone I'm a barber out of arizona , i will post different styles of my work an answer questions, IG: azfreshcuts
bald taper

Taper is MONEY. Just how I like my tapers :pimp:

Getting so bored with my hair. Already had the Isaiah Rashad look I was going for.

I don't want dreads, I def aint messing wit that bun stuff either, might have to go back to the low cut.

What's up everyone I'm a barber out of arizona , i will post different styles of my work an answer questions, IG: azfreshcuts
fade w/ box step
shadow fade w/ bald taper
bald fade
bald taper

Nice cuts man. I have a question for the last cut. When I get my cuts I usually ask for light or dark caesar depending on my mood. I don't know what guard to tell my barber. What length is the guy in the last pic? I hear people say give me a 1, or 1.5.

Just get a temp fade from a decent barber and post pics of that. Don't put pictures of a messed up hair cut in this thread. Dudes are ruthless, word to n***** making fun of dude by photoshopping him on the penny. :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Just get a temp fade from a decent barber and post pics of that. Don't put pictures of a messed up hair cut in this thread. Dudes are ruthless, word to n***** making fun of dude by photoshopping him on the penny.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Aite....

speaking of good barbers, anybody know a good barber in DFW area? Dudes in my area trash tbh.

I thought the style of long braids / dreadlocks tied up on the top with the sides and back shaved has been around.

Back
Top Bottom