Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

The 2010s were way more comfortable than these not saying they were early 2000 or og comfort but a lot of comfort than the 2014 retro in hindsight I regret wearing mine to the ground :smh:

Picked up a used pair of these from eBay. Was wondering what methods y’all use to clean them and has anyone had unyellow the soles? The uppers are in good shape with a few scuffs but I’d like to clear up the sides of the soles if I could. I searched the sneaker matinence thread and didn’t see anything particular for this shoe.

Attachments

• BAE234D0-4246-4A6D-BA63-2E1E1ADFD1B7.jpeg
    BAE234D0-4246-4A6D-BA63-2E1E1ADFD1B7.jpeg
    280.8 KB · Views: 45
  • 555AE5BC-0C41-4D92-9789-8DB0009779AC.jpeg
    555AE5BC-0C41-4D92-9789-8DB0009779AC.jpeg
    479.7 KB · Views: 37
Picked up a used pair of these from eBay. Was wondering what methods y’all use to clean them and has anyone had unyellow the soles? The uppers are in good shape with a few scuffs but I’d like to clear up the sides of the soles if I could. I searched the sneaker matinence thread and didn’t see anything particular for this shoe.

:lol:

Y'all can't tell me that these, don't have a steel toe. The outsoles are yellow, but there's no creasing whatsoever.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Had carmines and a double of black infrareds and a pair of white infrareds. They all felt like bricks. Sold my double up and my carmines and would have sold my white infrareds too because of this. Have black and white varsity from 2010 that are beat that i wear before my '14s.

Last edited:
Replies:
Views:

INSANE!! the 1 thread has more but it speaks for several kicks..has any other jordan thread for a particular model ever reached this level??
Same with Air Max 1 thread
And both crowds are brutal. Never should one say anything bad on certain colorways or one will get his *** kicked

I would like to know what’s the magic of Air Jordan 1 & Air Max 1

Air Jordan 1, besides Royal, Bred, Chicago, Top3, Gold top 3 (& variants), Bred Toe, nothing is good to talk about.

I’m honestly ready for these to drop again (hopefully with Nike Air branding). I slept on these because I still have the Infrared pack. Too much other stuff I’m after to drop resale on these.

Back
Top Bottom