Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Just checked out on FNL after 10 card rejections. Guess you can't have em shipped to a different address right now. 

i ordered mine on foot locker but didn't receive an email yet. its almost 30 min since i ordered. when i try to enter my costumer and order number to check my order online it also tells me that my costumer number is invalid. does somebody know if something went wrong? thanks
just give it some time .. if you got the order confirmation screen after check out then it went thru

expect their site just to be buggy with so much traffic. may take a while for everything to update

if you dont see something in the next couple hours then you can maybe try to give them a call 

The concept of retros was something that was new back then, everybody wanted the "new" jordans.  It wasn't even cool to own jordans from the previous year.  Its something that can't be explained if you weren't there.  We threw away our old jordans.  All my OG jordans are in a landfill somewhere.  Nobody wanted last years jordans let alone retro 1s.

This is spot on....plenty of restorable Jordans ended up in landfills and it was corny to have the old colors for the same silhouette when the new color came out...even worse when you had an older silhouette when the next model came out. They pretty much became beaters....The whole retro thing didn't start to pop until 99-00. That's when we started to get retro+ colors.

Hope all got what they wanted...

Last edited:
as did everyone else

nah guy a few posts above was like

"NDC came through for me YES ... I've been trying to add to cart since 8:04 and it failed on me at 8:30 tried to add a 9 to my cart again and at 10:07 it told me OOS but for the heck of it I reloaded the page and a size 9 appeared in my cart , hit member checkout, order successful... Waiting for that confirmation email now ."

how is a guy adding minutes after getting through first smh

Last edited:
got through 2x on fnl, check out, submit order, error.... pp takes money, then cancels transaction smh.... waiting to checkout on ftl, 40 mins...

OG Jordans will always sell out.  It doesn't matter if its in a day or if it takes 6 months.  Regardless of whichever new age celebrity the children choose to follow.  The shoes from 2009/2010 didn't sell as well because of packs.  I personally passed on all the packs because I didn't like being forced to cop a pair I didn't want to get one I did want.  Thats why a lot of stuff sat and once they hit outlets people copped heavy.
I agree with you that they will sellout but why is it so much harder to get the colorways of OGs that are worn by rappers/celebs? Clearly that hype has some effect on the demand, no? 
Hype is real on almost all releases nowadays but there were so many of these produced and for them to sellout in the fashion they will its got a lot more to do with some people that have only copped their first or second pair of Jordans all year and could care less about all the other releases.

For the majority of OG collectors this might be the third/fourth shoe they copped all year.  White Infrared 6s, Carmine 6s, Sport Blue 6s, and Black Infrared 6s.  Some might have even copped Concord 11 Lows.   The one thing all these shoes have in common is they were all huge GRs.  The shoes that sellout every other week are largely ignored by them.

FNL added to cart, tons of sizes. Will I be able to checkout? Anyone else getting no countdown?

Last edited:
The lack of self esteem in kids and their desire to fit in and be accepted. A desire to impress others on social media because they can't feel good about themselves without being externally validated. An endless chase to be a part of something, something which can not be truly achieved by acquiring commodities BTW.

that makes alot of sense i just buy a pair or 2 a year cause i like how they look, but the kids that are using all their money and camping out and ****, they looking for that validation that society is not giving them, i personally get validated by achieving a goal but thats just me

Had a size 9 and a size 11 in my cart on separate browsers but I just let then go since the people I was hooking up got their pair, they should pop back up shortly.

I FELT THE URGE TO POST THIS.... 

ALL YOU GUYS STILL WAITING ON NDC... JUST CALL FINISH LINE!!!!
I WAS WAITING ON NDC FOR AN HOUR AND A HALF, CALLED FINISHLINE AND WAS OFF THE PHONE IN 15.
OLD LADY WAS SUPER NICE TO... GOT MY EMAIL AND ERRYTHANG...

SERIOUSLY FAM, GIVE THEM A CALL.

HERE'S THE NUMBER:
1888 777 3949

WE ALL GOTTA EAT!!!!!!

i sent my REPS your way homie :pimp:

The reason why 90 percent of yall here
kanye-west-in-air-jordan-vi-infrared-01.jpg
Kanye-West-in-the-Air-Jordan-6-Infrared-in-NYC-2-367x600.jpg
kanye-west-air-jordan-vi-retro.jpg
Air-Jordan-6-Infrared-1.jpg
131.jpg
kanye-west-air-jordan-vi-6-infrared%282%29.jpg
watch-the-throne-listening-party-11.jpg
tumblr_nd30qictGP1qzfivso1_1280.jpg
kanye-west-paris-fashion-week-air-jordan-6-infrared-03.jpg
vxf22q.jpeg
Picture-11.png
Kanye-West-Ralph-Lauren-Polo-tiger-head-varsity-jacket-Balmain-Bullet-Belt-Air-Jordan-6-Sneakers-1.jpg
kanye-west-air-jordan-vi-6-black-red-02.jpg
west-pd-jordan-vi-main.jpg
kanye-west-air-jordan-vi-6-black-red.jpg
kanye-west-paris-fashion-week-air-jordan-6-infrared-01.jpg
kanye-west-tory-burch-air-jordan-04.jpg
securedownload.jpeg
Getty-Images-Entertainment-3.jpeg
snappsny-4.jpeg
kanye-wears-givenchy-shirt.jpg

just sat thru an hour and 15 minute checkout time on EastBay 

7 minutes to go and 

Cart Jacked