Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Got through around 8:50 but no email confirmation. It's in my orders though and has a pending charge on my paypal. Has this happened to anybody else before?

Last edited:
:lol: no one wanted mocha 3's when they dropped and even today people will try to convince you they're underrated when in actuality they're still wack. Jordan brands first awful retro+ CW

agree

they sat in store shelves for months here in NYC, some places even put them on sale and clearance.

No luck here. Now waiting for my pair from Weekend drop to arrive then. Footlocker eu strangely enough didn't have a 9.5…

How long does stuff sit in finishline carts? I'm debating just coming back later in the day to check out.

Limited generalrelease? Lol yea right

This is a super mega general release. Pretty sure pairs are allocated based on sales

A full family release

The demand is high worldwide which is why some people might think these are limited
it's NOT limited if you can cop multiple pairs like some are doing 2.5 hours after release... however websites screwing up is another story

Limited GR? lol... dudes get carried away when they get a shoe... 

THESE JOINTS WAS FAR FROM LIMITED.

Waited a long long long long time since 7am cst on NDC.

Was using Chrome, opened up Safari signed in and behold a size 10 waiting for me.

Give it a try.

Last edited:
Finally checked out on ndc for 12.5 after waiting 2.5 hours! Waiting to pick up my sz 12 at shiekhs now. Don't give up!

Limited GR? lol... dudes get carried away when they get a shoe... 

THESE JOINTS WAS FAR FROM LIMITED.

SP CRAPPED OUT… CANT CHECKOUT WITH CC/PAYPAL; NDC STILL SPINNING TO GET IN CART AND I TRIED OPENING UP A NEW WINDOW AND CHECKING MY CART. THINK IM JUST GOING TO HEAD TO NT AND PICK UP THE PAIR I WON IN A RAFFLE. JUST WANTED TO DOUBLE UP… GOOD LUCK

True things being said. It is almost backwards now. I loved the Jordan white/metallic V's and hated the Laney's. I think that was my first retro+ color way.

Of course you didn't like them. Everybody hated them.

They went down to 49.99!

And, that's a shoe that actually had solid color blocking, normal colors, and a reasonable theme. If the Fresh Prince 5 came out in 2000, you probably wouldn't be able to literally give them away, and you probably would have gotten beaten up just for wearing them.

Because back then people who were into sneakers were into basketball, and Michael Jordan, and all the primary things associated with the shoe.

Now people love all sorts of nonsense. That's not Mike doing it, and it's foreign to people who were there when it counted.

But, you can't even explain this to kids today. They refuse to understand.

Last edited:
I'm still in line on ndc and less than an hour on eastbay? Am I beat for a size 13?!
Nobody wanted the old Jordans in the "new" colorways either.

And, yes, that's my point. Nobody wanted them.

Yet, everybody wants them now. And, your argument is that in 2014, 11(?) years after Mike's final retirement, he's the factor why people want these shoes now MORE than when he was in his prime?

That's exactly my point. Michael Jordan at the absolute peak of his career and cultural relevancy couldn't sell his old shoes. So, what makes you think HE's the one behind their appeal now?
repped. Same thoughts

The concept of retros was something that was new back then, everybody wanted the "new" jordans.  It wasn't even cool to own jordans from the previous year.  Its something that can't be explained if you weren't there.  We threw away our old jordans.  All my OG jordans are in a landfill somewhere.  Nobody wanted last years jordans let alone retro 1s.

Nobody wanted the old Jordans in the "new" colorways either.

And, yes, that's my point. Nobody wanted them.

Yet, everybody wants them now. And, your argument is that in 2014, 11(?) years after Mike's final retirement, he's the factor why people want these shoes now MORE than when he was in his prime?

That's exactly my point. Michael Jordan at the absolute peak of his career and cultural relevancy couldn't sell his old shoes. So, what makes you think HE's the one behind their appeal now?
Preach!

Still on the line... Lady can't process my card telling her it says error. Even their servers are wrecked :smh:

Back
Top Bottom