Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

laugh.gif

View media item 1280912
Are the infrareds between white and black suppose to be the exact same??

They're suppose to be the exact same. The whole infrared 23 thing is JB trying to patent their own color of infrared that they started late last year with the 3lab5's but didn't put on the label for the white infras most likely due to the fear of people complaining that the white/infras have never been retroed properly. Once people excepted the lighter shade of infrared, JB tries to make patent the name which is pointless because Nike is the only shoe company using infrared on shoes. (Surprised their hasn't been ultraviolet 6's yet)

Last edited:
They're suppose to be the exact same. The whole infrared 23 thing is JB trying to patent their own color of infrared which is pointless because Nike is the only shoe company using infrared on shoes. (Surprised their hasn't been ultraviolet 6's yet)

The only problem is that the white/infrared did not have infrared23 as the color description but the 3lab5 had "infrared23" on the description and it came out before the white/infrared.

Ate at CiCis pizza for lunch. Junk taste likes card board but it's a way to celebrate Black Friday.

Got the shipping confirmation for my FNL pairs.

What kind of jeans you wearing with these? prob gonna wear my addias track pants to show the whole sneaker and they comfy as ****

The only problem is that the white/infrared did not have infrared23 as the color description but the 3lab5 had "infrared23" on the description and it came out before the white/infrared.

Mentioned already but I believe it's due to the fact that white/infrared 6's are an OG colorway that have never been retroed minus the infrared pack. Listing them as white/infrared 23 6's would have made it seem as if JB was butchering the retro again so they released as if to say "this is a true retro of the original" albeit the hue being just a tad bit lighter but that in itself remains to be seen because once the 6's age, they'll be the same color as the OG's. After the white/infras released JB decides that they'll call their version of infrared, infrared 23 which again is stupid because Nike is the only company that uses infrared and the infrared used on these and the air max 90 infrared for example are exactly the same.

Back
Top Bottom