Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Has this shoe been 100% confirmed or is it still just speculation? Not on any release calendars, including NT's sticky.

Has this shoe been 100% confirmed or is it still just speculation? Not on any release calendars, including NT's sticky.
Up until today I've not seen an official confirmation but I've seen some pictures of Black/Infra samples next to the carmines and stuff so it's def not pure speculation.

With it being the year of the 6, it's most likely that they'll have a release. However, we didn't get Metallic 5s for the year of the 5 though, so who knows. :rolleyes

You gonna be wearing that 2000 pair? :nerd:

a DS pair of 14 year old shoes is almost guaranteed to crumble, no matter how its stored. Personally, I wouldn't risk it, but I agree with the preference for the older Molds and Materials

Exactly my thoughts...Better materials ...?yes.But after all those years all these are is artifacts to show off in a collection , not shoes.

Thats cause they were released two years prior.
WC 3s 2011 - WC 3s 2013 ....... They could've released the black metallics if they wanted too, would've made sense. Its like the year of the 3s though, every OG color way except for the Fire Reds which dropped last year. I can see if they don't retro the black infrareds to keep them for "pull back" purposes but I sure hope they do. I would just be interested in these and the white ones in February and I'm good for the year.

Any word or release dates of the Carmines at all? Havent heard much talk about them lately

There's a whole thread for them fam, why not just sk skim through that?
laugh.gif
Didnt even see it tho good looking
roll.gif

i already have these and carmines on lock with jsfordays. if they end up not releasing i can always change it to something else

WC 3s 2011 - WC 3s 2013 ....... They could've released the black metallics if they wanted too, would've made sense. Its like the year of the 3s though, every OG color way except for the Fire Reds which dropped last year. I can see if they don't retro the black infrareds to keep them for "pull back" purposes but I sure hope they do. I would just be interested in these and the white ones in February and I'm good for the year.
I thought the 2013 WC IIIs that released were in commeration for the 25th year dunk ck test for MJ back in 88? That gives JB a reason to bring the IIIs out.

I thought the 2013 WC IIIs that released were in commeration for the 25th year dunk ck test for MJ back in 88? That gives JB a reason to bring the IIIs out.
They were, but releasing the black metallics last year would've been in commemoration for the 23rd anniversary of the 5's. And they released every OG color way of the 4s last year so it was only fitting for them to do so last year. They had a reason to bring out the black metallics and it would've followed suit.

They were, but releasing the black metallics last year would've been in commemoration for the 23rd anniversary of the 5's. And they released every OG color way of the 4s last year so it was only fitting for them to do so last year. They had a reason to bring out the black metallics and it would've followed suit.

JB is all over the map these days, with little consistent release strategy. But The Black/Cement IV's were the only "recent" release included in last years "year of IV" and that was the CPD pair, which was bunz

Metallic V's are my favorite V, but releasing again with nothing improved (ie. no NA on back - 3M) would make for 3 releases of Metallic since 2006

JB is all over the map these days, with little consistent release strategy. But The Black/Cement IV's were the only "recent" release included in last years "year of IV" and that was the CPD pair, which was bunz

Metallic V's are my favorite V, but releasing again with nothing improved (ie. no NA on back - 3M) would make for 3 releases of Metallic since 2006
JB has no problem with releasing models over and over. I mean look at the shoe we're in this thread for, Black/Varsity Red, Black/"Infrared" 2010, and now these in 2014. In 4 years 3 releases of a black and red color way 6 (never mind the already obvious white and red 6s). So I think 3 releases of the black metallic in 7 years doesn't seem too far fetched.

JB has no problem with releasing models over and over. I mean look at the shoe we're in this thread for, Black/Varsity Red, Black/"Infrared" 2010, and now these in 2014. In 4 years 3 releases of a black and red color way 6 (never mind the already obvious white and red 6s). So I think 3 releases of the black metallic in 7 years doesn't seem too far fetched.

Maybe JB hadn't thought of a new way to F up the shape or materials yet :lol:

JB thinking: Well…we F'ed up the 3M, next! We F'ed up the nubuck, next! We F'ed up the Icy clear sole, next! We F'ed up the toe-box, next!

dunno what else there is for JB to ruin, but trust they'll think of something

These will be Black Friday most likely.

The black based OG color ways are usually the Black Friday drop. We had Oreo 5s last year because the black metallics already dropped

These should be the Black Friday release. Just too obvious. Bet they also retail for $180 to reflect the typical mark up around that time of year. But for $180, jb better give me that damn durabuck, no nubuck or ashy Larry suede.

Back
Top Bottom