Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Idk what it is with 6s retros that they can't get right lol what made the 6s were how simple the cws were (minus Carmines) why do they keep going over the top with the retros (besides navy's and DMPs only)

The color blocking on those is what makes it ugly.
especially the white infrareds... ugh, they are ugly as hell... u can see the holes all over and it is way too pink. looks like it came straight out of Ross.. the black infrareds on the other hand, are beautiful. u can berely see the holes. the colors mesh well together too

I don't have a problem with white/infrared. My comment was more so anything that's not og cws or DMPs and navy's

I'd put the Oreos in the safe zone in hindsight. Still mad I started to see their beauty RIGHT after they dried up from outlets :smh:

I'd put the Oreos in the safe zone in hindsight. Still mad I started to see their beauty RIGHT after they dried up from outlets :smh:

Oreos could have been on OG colorway. So simple, but so effective as far as the color blocking.

Like someone just pained carmines black and added paint specks.

Oreos could have been on OG colorway. So simple, but so effective as far as the color blocking.

Like someone just pained carmines black and added paint specks.

I agree with every word. I'm going to find a pair, but it'll be hard to pay resale when I kept hesitating on like $80.

Last edited:
I don't think these have 3M. It's the same thing they did with the white infrared's if I'm not mistaken. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't think these have 3M. It's the same thing they did with the white infrared's if I'm not mistaken. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm with you on this one until I see detailed pictures of this feature.

Time will tell, but for what it's worth the white infrareds never had 3m.

The white Infrared's don't have 3M, it's just some type of silver mesh. I'd be really surprised if the blacks have 3M, but I don't think they will. No black Infrared retro has ever had 3M, only OG's had it.

^ That's what I thought too.But it's more noticeable on the black pair. I'm not complaining, I like how it looks.

The mesh wouldn't look bad, but it would be a troll move since the Barons even got some reflective accents.

I'm surprised more pictures haven't surfaced. I'm assuming shoulee81 will be the first to post some detailed pictures, but that guy did post fake Red October's months ago, other than that all of his stuff has been authentic I believe.

praying for the right shade of red... the infrared on the white 6's was hideous...!! Those 6's are wack..!!!

Back
Top Bottom