Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

nerd.gif

Last edited:
I have a size 12 that just arrived today from weekenddrop. I also was able to get a guaranteed ticket for size 11.5. If the 12 fits well I won't be picking up the 11.5's.
Gonna do anything with that 12 if it DOESNT fit well? 

I don't know why FootLocker's and FootAction did tickets last Monday, and calling winners this Monday. It's so annoying to have to wait. My pair's on lock though, so I'm not complaining.

if anyone has a 12 they want to get off, let me know.. Wasnt able to snag any tix due to work. 

That size range is :lol:

Ill go anywhere from 12-13 depending on the shoe.

All my friends that I gave the heads up on when raffles were being given out last week got called by FTL except for me. I have the worst luck I swear lol.

Entered 2 raffles- got two calls...and I am in Illinois near one of the busiest malls in the Midwest. Hopefully this means good things for all of us. 

12 is such a common size now a days. I remember when I could pic up my sz 12 any time and be good. Now if Im not one of the first 10 in line, I know I missed out. Im also on the hunt for that size.

12 is such a common size now a days. I remember when I could pic up my sz 12 any time and be good. Now if Im not one of the first 10 in line, I know I missed out. Im also on the hunt for that size.

thats from lame *** ************* who wear a sz 9 but can somehow fit in anything 10-14

I was in line on Sunday for guaranteed ticket, like 8th position in line, and 3 dudes in front of me all took 12's! I don't know if I got the last one or not but before he handed me the ticket the employee was thinking they were already out of em. I'd wear an 11.5 if they were out, but yeah it seems like 12 is real common nowadays. 

If anyone has extra size 13..lemme know. I have traded shoes with members on here before...used to helping out people. I missed raffle day by one day (they were giving them out yesterday).

If anyone has extra size 13..lemme know. I have traded shoes with members on here before...used to helping out people. I missed raffle day by one day (they were giving them out yesterday).
i entered two more raffles today.. size 12 and 13. Keep in contact wit me.

This is the most anxious i've been in my entire life.. i've never been this nervous for anything EVER. my heart pounds just thinking about tihs release. hope my anxiety doesn't cause me to **** up with clumsy clicks on the release day

Last edited:
I got my ticket for my Jordan 6 Infrareds!!!!! A dude is HYPE like a mutha*****!!! Thank you Jesus!!!! I will be scooping up my sneakers at 8:00am on Friday!

Anyone in the Tampa area gunning for these? Gonna be up there spending thanksgiving up there with the fam.
all spots did guaranteed ticket's for these.. But supposedly there is one spot still doing fcfs on release day.

I'll probably be out there trying to a oop a pair for my cuz that didn't get called back home.

Last edited:
You all got me paranoid. Im a size 9 and I had them recent aj6 carmines size 9 and it was way too big for me

I just got the 8.5 black infrared with me right now from my connect and it is a perfect fit. Again im a size 9 with everything else.

It aint tts. Rule of thumb for me with the 6s... Go down .5 a size.

Back
Top Bottom