Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I got an email from Moreno Valley and I live in Downey. But I won so I am not complaining at all. I slept on local raffles cuz of work. A big shout out to the homie that posted the Shiek List. I entered 24 and won 1. I just want 1 pair anyway so its cool. Thanks NT for all the help

0/17 raffle tickets and 0/10 Shiekh emails. I have 1 store left that hasnt made calls yet. That's my last hope! smh...I suck at ordering online I get lucky sometimes so I might just need that luck again Friday morning. Oh and im also 0/10 raffle tickets for Gradeschool for my wife.

0/17 raffle tickets and 0/10 Shiekh emails. I have 1 store left that hasnt made calls yet. That's my last hope! smh...I suck at ordering online I get lucky sometimes so I might just need that luck again Friday morning. Oh and im also 0/10 raffle tickets for Gradeschool for my wife.

0/15 in LA also. What's the deal with this release in LA?

All I have left is NTSM and NTLA and they may have already made their calls. I have no clue.

How can I be the captain of this pizza party and I still don't have a pair on lock :frown:

Back
Top Bottom