Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Damn Grizz you went 0/35

Hate that it had to be you man
i wish i would go to 35 different stores 
laugh.gif
   0 for 4

it's real @gil23    that's all they know here

Last edited:
Looks like allot of cats eaten this release.  Good to see they're pushing big numbers.

Super let down I struck out with as many raffles as I did and living in chicago I feel like how the **** did I miss on this with how many stores we have in general.  Looks like online for me unless I pull a last second hail mary on a pair.  Haven't seen them on hand but, pics got me feeling some type of way about these.

Just got a call from Topanga HOH. I thought they were done but looks like there still making calls. Heads up guys!

Zero calls anyone know if these going more expensive on ebay on friday or should cop online in champs any suggestions i haven't had release since all these raffles going on these are to hype where am located in PA .

HOH Sunvalley didn't get 150 adult and 160 kids, that's the number for all footlockers, champs, etc. The way the raffles work is that they combine the pairs from all the stores in the mall into one raffle besides shiekh and shoe palace.

Take it from me.... I work at the UNIQLO here and passed on the raffle cause of work

Got a size 8 at FL after they called me today and my garunteed ticket fr FTL for a 8.5 wasn't expecting a double up but I just might. Hope y'all saving room for desert this Friday when we are all eating.

smangcity smangcity Oh word, my bad. I thought it was just HOH. I've only done raffles their for the 1's and I know Champs doesn't get 1's in store.

LA people:

Don't know what this is all about.  WSS having electronic raffle that's currently active.  Google them ShopWSS or somthing...

Last edited:
Ok strange. hoH valley fair Santa Clara Bay Area may have a lot of pairs because they just called me for my size 12. My sister got a call from them for my size YESTERDAY. So they aren't finished with their calls and spread it to today. I don't know.

Well that means now I have 2 SLICES bruhs!!!! Unfortunately I only want to trade this extra slice for a slice of gamma xi or reverse tuxedo xi or upcoming Columbia xi lol.

LA people:

Don't know what this is all about.  WSS having electronic raffle that's currently active.  Google then ShopWSS or somthing...
They are having a contest to win a chance to buy the 6s at an event on Saturday at one store in L.A.. Other WSS stores if they got the 6s will sell on Friday.

eugenile gts eugenile gts Congrats man. Maybe I should've stopped by there for my friend. Oh well, he already won one but he wants another lol. Let's hope HOH VF comes through for the Columbias next month. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom