Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Hello to everyone

I need advice if possibile. I have two pairs of 6s: 2012 olympic in size 11 and 2014 white/infrared in size 10.5
What size should I choose for the black ones? How do they fit? thanks
If you own the same model.. there isn't any different, but color! This is nubuck, those other ones are leather based model. I'll go wit the 11. 

Stop overthinking bro. Whichever feels best to you.

just imagine all the links posted were wrong by a letter or number, that would throw off alot of people...or sites switched it up..has this happened?

how do people get through the waiting your turn/inline part?

tried that with the yeezy foams and cart was empty by the time i submitted!

any one know what time footaction/champs/finish line will sell their unclaimed pairs? i have heard 6pm and 11 am are diferent locations
Most footlockers are 6pm

Finishline is likely 10-11am.

Call your local store and ask their policy.

Better yet, go up there and talk to the manager on duty and ask.

Like i said it could be nothing
true true...but my man...I think you are GREATLY overestimating at how easy you think this is gonna be. It's gonna be nuts. Strike outs left and right I can already tell. Too many people looking to cop multiple pairs.

Im just thankful I hit the raffle. I'm not even gonna try for a second pair. I just want my one pair. And no hassle. Gotta love it. Only thing is I have to go to the mall on black freaking friday. daaaaaaaaaaamn it.

If any of yall trying to get laid tognight just do this
Gotta love Tinder.
nerd.gif

Edit: and be safe out there. Dont want to miss getting your V's now do you?
roll.gif

Last edited:

If you own the same model.. there isn't any different, but color! This is nubuck, those other ones are leather based model. I'll go wit the 11. 

Stop overthinking bro. Whichever feels best to you.
I also thought about the different materials, I'll go with 11

thanks man

Back
Top Bottom