Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

View media item 1278810

clicked my size less than a second after the countdown ended. Good Luck US fam.. lol

YEA BRO! that size 8.5-9 which is a US 9 and 9.5 is taking loooooooong to add on nike

BUT I was able to add a US size 12 after waiting in line. perhaps your size is just wanted more..good luck man hopefully you can add it to cart

if this is whats to come for the US release on NDC.. its going to be interesting.

there WAS NO CAPCHA btw, but who knows on the US NDC launch

Got through and got confirmation from Offspring.  Anyone with experience on getting stuck paying for duty when shipping to USA?  I've had to pay for orders >$250 before.  Just wondering what to expect...

Got through and got confirmation from Offspring.  Anyone with experience on getting stuck paying for duty when shipping to USA?  I've had to pay for orders >$250 before.  Just wondering what to expect...

Declines all three of my cards. Has to be because its overseas... Wish they used paypal.

looks like im about to eat my words, this is looking like a difficult cop. international release is usually kosher.

wow. chimp store uses a different method for payment but when it varifies with my bank, it just crashes with a chimp store error. yeah... that's very nice.  But seems order got through but came out to $233 USD total. I'm pretty much fine with that because I always try to get a size 7 in MENS on NDC and I am never able to. I am fine paying the amount but they gave me a discount on the VAT which said 126.50 Pounds but then it comes out to 149. Gotta check with them. too much crashing

damn thinking about refunding my offspring order.. shipping cost is ridiculous. ill wait and see

Back
Top Bottom