Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Eastbay came through. Kept trying to add even though it said sold out and finally got a pair to cart and had to wait 40 minutes to checkout. Keep waiting if you're in that line. GL

Got my size 8 via NDC!

I was at the select card payment screen at least three times because of the site Timing Out and asking for my password multiple times.

Had the same tab open and clicking refresh had me worried. Whatever it was, my shoe was still in the cart and I was able to checkout with a confirmation number.

Best of luck to those still in queue.

Took about 50 minutes to process.

not worth it IMO, i did this smae thing for the 2010 infrareds and they all cracked up after a while within the same timeframe. If you stock you better not wear them as reg shoes becuase they will crack and fall apart after a while.

i mean yes they are still wearable but the paint cracked up and for me thats not that wearable im most situations
well what I meant was that I might where them once a week or once every two week like my breds. But since they are new as of now, I might where them a couple times a week

The paint will crack just sitting in the box, it's the nature of the shoe. 3,4 and 6 are notorious for the shoe cracking really bad. All my infrareds and university reds all cracked within two years of a wear. I got two infrareds on ice ima cares to wear because of it

Eastbay came through. Kept trying to add even though it said sold out and finally got a pair to cart and had to wait 40 minutes to checkout. Keep waiting if you're in that line. GL
4 min left on EB, i'm hoping!!

Oh FNL, what a love / hate relationship we have! Every weekend i offer you everythingggg, take my money girl just take ittttt :rofl:

15 years in as buying as a collector and i still havent copped form any of those sites since the golden age of retros(99-05)
I'm about 15 years in too, yea whenever somebody tells me they copped from Eastbay w no bots i just assume they're lying. I'm legit probably 0/75 on Eastbay.
The problem with that site is you have to click add to cart for a log time and I ain't got the patience lol. Some people that do get through and the rest, bots yo.

Finally got thru on FNL. FSR still up. Got my 2 pairs and about to pick another one up later.

Good luck everyone.

Keep trying, keep waiting until nike tweets OOS.

And please stop asking about email confirmations.

Back
Top Bottom