Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

GUYS CHECK YOUR CARTS ON NDC. I just showed waiting in line and opened a new Nike tab and they were sitting in there, just checked out. Only one hour after release smh.
I did this and it worked! Good looking out. Back to bed now if I can relax from the rush!

Someone said above that EU is just getting conf emails 5 hrs later

Last edited:
looks like no one got email confirmation on NDC yet, including myself.. so we should just stop asking that question lol

guys if you're still waiting on NDC try opening NDC on a new page, you might see your size already added to cart. Happened to me, I was waiting in line then i opened NDC on another page and bam my size was added in the cart without even knowing, so try it, u never know....
Wow!!! Good call.  That happened to me and they were in the cart.  Repped.

:frown:

GUYS CHECK YOUR CARTS ON NDC. I just showed waiting in line and opened a new Nike tab and they were sitting in there, just checked out. Only one hour after release smh.

Lol what he said! opened a new tab and noticed there was a pair sitting in the cart and checked out! good looking out!

THIS JUST WORKED!!!
WTF?  Worked for me, too!!!
pimp.gif

yes! finally got through shoepalace after 20x tries. thanks to the guy who posted the 15% code. now to wait for conf

Back
Top Bottom