Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

freakin shoe palace. even with that discount code its same as finishline with no code after all said and done shipping tax etc.

just cause shoe palace raises the price. SMH

Couldn't even order them through customer service. Lady kept saying it was giving her an "error" message. Both billing and shipping addy is the same. Just wasn't meant to be

:smh: ugh sorry to hear. That's strange, my rep wasn't the smartest either. Had to repeat myself numerous times.

Couldn't even order them through customer service. Lady kept saying it was giving her an "error" message. Both billing and shipping addy is the same. Just wasn't meant to be
FAT SHOUTS TO THE GUY I SPOKE WITH AT FNL. GOT THE SAME ERROR BUT CHANGE THE EMAIL SO THAT IT WENT THROUGH. BOSS MODE, WE OUT HERE. #TEAMPIZZA #TEAMCLICKCLACK #DJHORNNOISE #DJHORNNOISE #DJHORNNOISE

Last edited:
Yeah, keep trying. Don't hang up. I got though after nearly 40 minutes waiting and asked for an 11 and she put it though like it was nothing. Pairs seem to be out there still.

Got through to FNL in about 10-15 minutes. Lady told me that they had a size 13 in stock, but by the time she was done taking all of my information down, size 13 was all sold out.. I did however manage to cop a size 12. Hoping they fit so that i won't have to search for a size swap.

finishline always does that multiple charges pending crap if the order doesnt go through or thers any issue.

folks with debit cards usually feel it most cause they dont see it as pending most of the time, but actually see it was a transaction. they usually will fall off automatically. but sucks to have to wait sometimes if you need to pull money out.. usually all hell breaks loose

That is insane if resell is $500. I got my 8 though and congrats to anyone that got their pairs. These are a must have.

So I was waiting on FNL and finally saw my size and hit add to cart. I have since been waiting for 20 minutes. What does that mean? Should I just give up?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom