Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Just picked up my pair from FTA  Tyler Mall. Was in and out in less than 5 minutes! Looked good! Glad I was able to get a pair. My brother and I will try to get an unclaimed for him and his friend if we get lucky.

Congrats to all those who copped a pair (or two, three or four
laugh.gif
)

You'd be surprised. A lot of these guys spend a week with a 'team' (really their families) and get as many raffles as they can.

They're crooked too, but some of these 'resellers' are doing backwards. a work week in getting tickets to hit IG with "I NEED THESE GONE"

This may be true but with a team you are not securing 50 pairs i dont care how many people in your team. That is 100% a backdoor hookup at more then 1 location. I know someone who back doored a whole size run of carmines at a local spot. There is huge money in it, no way a manager turning down $40-75ea x(as many they can get away with) some are stupid and allow a bunch.

congrats to everyone who got a pair

this release was a mess IMO

i hope the Columbia XI aint like this online.

1hr and 30min in line and i just turned off my laptop. i wasnt waiting any longer

It ain't gonna be like this release at all, it's going to be worse. :x

Anyone in the South Bay area know about the window for unclaimed pair at Del Amo, Galleria, or Culver City?

I want to call but I feel they're going to lie to me on the phone.
nerd.gif

Brick and mortar pick up at local ftl was probably the easiest this year. Plus military/discount brought me down to 159.79 after taxes. Quite a good day.

Plus a possible star wars trailer? Yeah good day indeed. Hope everyone eats. Ill wishes and fails to all bogus resellers over charging.

Oh and if you are in arizona/near tucson theres an unclaimed 10.5 at ftl on south 16th and ajo.

Last edited:
Was going to help the fam out if I got more pairs but FTA and SP.COM was being a ***** since I had in cart for both and it just pooped on me.

for those who struck out today, don't sweat it... you have 2 options.

GRAB UNCLAIMED PAIRS TODAY AT YOUR LOCAL SHOPS.........OR

WAIT FOR NIKE TO RESTOCK THESE EVERY 3 MONTHS UNTIL THE END OF 2015. YOU WILL SEE THESE AGAIN... I GUARANTEE

this just saved that money dont let it burn

in your pockets that restock is coming we all seen it before

bros 

I wouldnt be suprised if there are plenty of restocks, in fact I expect it too. But we heard that with the Gamma's last year, there there will be bred XI type restocks. Those never came.

I would suggest looking in around the boutiques for these and keep trying the major stores for pop up sizes.

Anyone know how they fit compared to the Olympics? The Olympics in a size 13 fit me kinda loose compared to most other sneakers in the same size.

Denied by Finishline via phone and via online before it finally went thru, customer service rep could not tell me why. Very frustrating when dealing with them.

I wouldnt be suprised if there are plenty of restocks, in fact I expect it too. But we heard that with the Gamma's last year, there there will be bred XI type restocks. Those never came.
you're wrong. I missed the december release XI bred and caught the April restock....In fact..the concords , breds and Gammas restocked at the same damn time

Back
Top Bottom