Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

wow still havent recieved a shipping conformation from finishline yet and i ordered at like 9am. i got an order conformation number and they took the cash, just havent shipped yet.

Same with my FNL order but if you look up order history it shows shipping with tracking number , same with my Ndc pair

Hypebeast we know bout you

I had OG's back in 1991 and I don't remember the 3M. Different times back then. We weren't taking pictures with our phones back then, so honestly, I would have never known. Literally never took a picture of my shoes back then.

Would have preferred no 3M. These seem to have more prominent 3M that the OG's.

I would like a pair of waxed denim tbh

waxed denim is dope. These clowns are too worried about Kanye wearing them, so it must be ruined now. I just like waxed denim, period. Don't even care if people think its not hip these days. I'm 40, don't care what anyone thinks is cool or not.

Just got the call from WSS that I had won a spot in their raffle for the event tomorrow. Which I declined do to getting my pair from NDC. So hopefully the size 11 gets passed on to someone who missed out earlier.

I won a pair at HOH Topanga but I'm not gonna be picking it up. If anyone in SoCal needs one, it's a size 10.

Not sure why everyone is throwing out the Pizza Party references for a GR, you were eating if you got the Black/Red 1's and/or Royals.

Just got the call from WSS that I had won a spot in their raffle for the event tomorrow. Which I declined do to getting my pair from NDC. So hopefully the size 11 gets passed on to someone who missed out earlier.
I got the call too. The one on Whittier Blvd?

The lady said I have a "chance in line" to purchase the shoe. I am not sure what that means.

James Worthy is going to be there.
smokin.gif

I went to foot locker, and their was no line and that is when a person who worked their told the 5 of us who were their waiting they were only doing raffles. And they're not selling any pairs unless you won the raffle. So i rushed home added money to my paypal account and spammed click on infrared 6's for champs and house of hoops. They were all sold out in all the sizes so I went to nike.com and they only had a size 17 and 18 in stock. I kept on clicking both of them until I got one of them in my cart and it was the 18. I bought it with no hesitation... and note I am a size 9.5.

Long story short is their any way I can trade this in with one of those stores that sell them early for my size or sell it for flight club price then buy it from their. What would you do if you ended up with a pair of size 18 infrared 6's when your size 9.5? Because I really don't know what to do. Also I get them next friday on December 5.

LOL at the DTLR and ShoePalace legit checks!
Noobs lol

Not necessarily...ShoePalace has been known to throw in some fakes in their stock - but this was back when the AF1 shoe was heavily in demand, circa 2004-2006...they've been known to clean up their act since then, but the doubt and questioning of ShoePalace is warranted.

Not sure why everyone is throwing out the Pizza Party references for a GR, you were eating if you got the Black/Red 1's and/or Royals.
It was designated for these release... It sucks when you have a party and not everyone is eating. We made sure more people ate this time. We are family :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom