Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Yea u jus gotta disregard that, they aint sold out til the tweets start going out. Folks were cookin on eastbay for a while this morning. Think they officially sold out around 11 or 12. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.
That's correct depending on the size tho-Was trying early for a 7.5 for my son and it was flashing sold out across all sites and stayed that way for me through out the morning.  Had the  spinning wheel for 7.5 for about 90min on NDC before OOS got me.  Got him a sz 8 on FNL.  He wants the Legend Blues too but this kid is not getting all white shoes until he has a job!

same here, i got the 8am countdown, waited 40 mins and got hit with an error message. reloaded the site, and they were in my cart... had around 30 mins i couldnt get in my cart but finally was able to check out with it.

Basically this. Manual everything.

I see some people posting on ebay their screenshot and they get charged no tax at all and it's 185. Is that a nike elite account?

I see some people posting on ebay their screenshot and they get charged no tax at all and it's 185. Is that a nike elite account?
some states don't charge tax, i got mine for 184.99 from eastbay. I'm in the eastbay silver club and get free shipping for a year and they don't charge tax for Ga folks(dunno why cause Ga charges tax for everything)

Last edited:
its cuz the shade is more pink. they are definitely more pinkish on the white ones. anyone that says otherwise need to check themselves. remember, these were made to MATCH the bulls colorway. but the retros do have a pinker hue to them. no doubt about it. maybe the younger cats like the flashy pink stuff

its cuz the shade is more pink. they are definitely more pinkish on the white ones. anyone that says otherwise need to check themselves. remember, these were made to MATCH the bulls colorway. but the retros do have a pinker hue to them. no doubt about it. maybe the younger cats like the flashy pink stuff
we had this discussion/debate in here at lengths already and in the white infrared thread 6 months ago and it never went anywhere except for people getting all bent out of shape for nothing. The infrared on these and the 2014 whites are the same.

Last edited:
nobody needs to check themselves they are exactly the same color i have both and many others have both and have posted comparisons that show they are exactly the same. this argument is dead and now people wanna lie to themselves to explain why they bought these but not the whites.. they may seem more pink because they are sitting on a white surface but at the end of the day they are exactly the same color

Man, just finally got to take a real close look at my sz10s, and there's excess glue all over one of them. In fact, there's a spot on the point of the top of the toebox that looks like a glue smudge.

View media item 1280143
View media item 1280147
Thinking I'll try a suede eraser, but I don't want to jack them up any worse.

Also have infrared paint smudged along the glue at the top of the black midsole of that same shoe, and the 3M underlayer is protruding from underneath the upper of the other shoe.

View media item 1280144
View media item 1280146
Oof... I can't imagine paying $210+ for similar releases moving forward if their quality control remains this shoddy.

Don't get me wrong, in the grand scheme of things these aren't terrible awful flaws that make these shoes unwearable, but for nearly $200 we should be getting top-quality--and not blatantly obvious sweatshop--products.

worked a 730AM-730PM shift today for black friday (f*** working retail). Missed out on these hard online. Tried to cop on my phone while working but my work's internet is booty cheeks and wouldn't connect.

Paid resale for 1 pair, trying to figure out how to get a second pair in a trade.

This is my favorite shoe of all time along with BC3s. I beat 2 pairs of the 2010's into the ground in the time between 2010-now.

Actually it's the old heads that prefer the color infrared on these. But I don't want to start that crap all over again. Can't wait for mine to get here

Last edited:
it's really an opinion your gonna have to make for yourself when u see them in person. It's kind of a chameleon type thing to them, pink when under normal light and red when a flash of light hits them. Cant really explain it. Everybody's eyes are different tho and see different colors and shades differently.

They look more orange to me under normal light, and more pink when flash hits them.

To whoever was asking about Footlocker Canada confirmation email

Check your junk folder or other categories if youre using the gmail app... Mine was sitting in the "Promotion" folder the whole time

Received confirmation right after I checked out

They look more orange to me under normal light, and more pink when flash hits them.
Your guess is as good as mine man, I can't explain it. In real life would lighting effect how dark an infrared beam from oh lets say a rifle would look during the daylight than compared to what it looks like in the dark? Don't really know if that's a good analogy tho. Not a gun aficionado.

Last edited:
Anyone successful at picking up unclaimed pairs today?

The 2010 version...I walked into a local FNL and copped a pair like months after. But buying shoes at that point wasn't like nowadays.

Your guess is as good as mine man, I can't explain it. In real life would lighting effect how dark an infrared beam from oh lets say a rifle would look during the daylight than compared to what it looks like in the dark? Don't really know if that's a good analogy tho. Not a gun officionato.^sp

Yeah they definitely look a few different shades under different lighting

Back
Top Bottom