Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Just sold one of my pairs and I got this from PayPal. Does anybody know what the deal is with this buyer protection? Am I good or is this sketchy? Never seen this before...

View media item 1287857
If I remember correctly someone had posted similar emails on Nt before, I think it was some faux/phish messages. Check your paypal account and call them ask if a payment was made. Do not ship til you do verify.

Last edited:
Looked shady to me so I'm a bit hesitant to ship. I'm going to tell the dude I'm only going to take regular payments.

UPS sent me a notification 2 days in a row that my package is delayed at my local sorting facility because the box hasn't come off the truck yet....What a bunch of BS

I wouldn't send a STAMP!!!

make sure the money is in your paypal acct and AVAILABLE!!!! 

NOT PENDING a E-Check or nothing like that...

Anyone know where the best place to sell my 6 toro's and 6 2010 black/red both DS sz 11?

I feel like eBay takes too much and don't want to do consignment. Does NT classifieds get a lot of attention?

Anyone know where the best place to sell my 6 toro's and 6 2010 black/red both DS sz 11?

I feel like eBay takes too much and don't want to do consignment. Does NT classifieds get a lot of attention?

Buy/Sell Forum is good, just don't try to post with Flight Club prices like some folk. At least use the PayPal or Cash equivalent price.

Blame Kanye. Cause these dudes act like 1s werent the guaranteed sales rack Jordan's prior to 2012. Infrared/varsity red 6s or whatever color JB has called it has ALWAYS sold well.
QFT

On everything Jordan 1's used to sit on the shelves for MONTHS!!! 
roll.gif

I remember being in high school back (before EVERYONE was a "sneakerhead") and the 1's used to collect dust on store shelves.

The rationale was "Why am I gonna pay $120 for those when I can get a pair of dunks for $70.00 and they look the same" 
laugh.gif

Asking for a refund on my NDC pair. The pair straight

BUT LOOK AT THE BOX MAN!!!

THEY PLAYED ME!!

Back
Top Bottom