Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Infra23s didn't bother me when I wore them.
If I'm gonna stand in line for a while, I don't wear Jordan's tho. I generally wear air maxes.

Hell yeah couldn't agree more...I wore mine one time and got this heel pain that took me many months to recover from... like wearing bricks tied to your feet....plus they were smaller then the Sport Blues and Infareds.

All the 6s are pretty uncomfortable imo, none of them are good for prolonged walking or standing.

All the 6s are pretty uncomfortable imo, none of them are good for prolonged walking or standing.
I hear a lot of people say that 6's are not comfortable , I find them to be very comfy (IMO) I think the most uncomfortable Jordan (1-14) has got to be the pre 2015 AJ 1's, them ***** hurt my pinky toe lol.

The other day someone got mad when I said 6's are uncomfortable . They look great . One of my favorite J designs but the heel of the shoe and the stiffness of the shoe really does limit my use of them . I am really hoping the Maroons have good quality leather but for the exception of the 1's as the year progresses JB has gone back to the average to poor materials they have used in the past .

I wore my pair once then sold them for $250. I don't get why the V's are more comfortable. Hopefully they will bring them back out with N/A in a few years and make them more comfortable. The Maroons will be the litmus test as previously mentioned as far as comfort is comcerned

Last edited:
Love this show, in my opinion this is the best color way. Love the "infrapink" and the 3M against the deep black. Worn mine several times, even got the hydro slides and matching shorts.

Swooped A Little Something To Bounce Off These This Fall
pimp.gif
Is this a vintage sweatshirt or something you just bought recently new?

View media item 1736602bump for 1 of the greatest js ever. That 1st ring after all that work...look how many pages this beast blazed on here. We are slowly living in an era where PE samples and OGS are coming can't wait for these again. Ray allen 13s 1 day too I feel it.

Back
Top Bottom