Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Thanks. Just did a eBay search and found a seller who sells full length zoom air insole inserts. They go under the stock Nike insole. Might go with those.
Thanks for the info, just bought some zoom air insoles, let see how these work.

Well NT, finally fulfilled a childhood dream and got these. My first Jordans were the Carmine 6's, which was all the Army Base PX had on clearance when my mom finally broke down and got me a pair when I was 12. Infrareds were long gone at the time. I was randomly browsing EBay when I found a listing for these @ $260. Couldn't say no.

I splurged and got a pair of Carmines too simply for the nostalgia, and they should be here tomorrow. With those and the Aqua 8s, I'll feel like a kid again.

**** these things are tough to lace, though.
laugh.gif
Black Infrareds and Carmines, wish I was making the money you're making.

I actually sold some of my other collection off (I've been collecting Transformers, GI Joes and stuff all my life, childish **** :lol: ) so I had some extra in my PayPal just sitting around. I don't make enough money to just spend it like that on a regular basis. Wish I did. The Carmines actually were from a guy in PA for $200 shipped. I got a hell of a deal on them.

I actually sold some of my other collection off (I've been collecting Transformers, GI Joes and stuff all my life, childish ****
laugh.gif
) so I had some extra in my PayPal just sitting around. I don't make enough money to just spend it like that on a regular basis. Wish I did. The Carmines actually were from a guy in PA for $200 shipped. I got a hell of a deal on them.
I don't know my friend those Transformers and GI Joe action figures and collectables are worth a lot (could be more in the future) I wouldn't have sold some of those but if you want the shoes more I can understand.

I keep all the old and vintage stuff, the new stuff is what I sell off. I have some high-end movie figures I deal in regularly. It's a surprisingly steady market. Sold an Iron Man figure for $800 at one point.

The shoes have more nostalgia value for me, the other stuff I'm drifting away from.

I keep all the old and vintage stuff, the new stuff is what I sell off. I have some high-end movie figures I deal in regularly. It's a surprisingly steady market. Sold an Iron Man figure for $800 at one point.

The shoes have more nostalgia value for me, the other stuff I'm drifting away from.
True, I would keep some for my offspring to have. I know what you mean, when you get older your hobbies and interest begin to change.

Lol, so I wore these to my dentist appointment and the dentist(female) tells me "Wow, your brave. Usually, men are afraid to wear pink". I kinda got a chuckle, but whatever. I still love the shoe!

Lol, so I wore these to my dentist appointment and the dentist(female) tells me "Wow, your brave. Usually, men are afraid to wear pink". I kinda got a chuckle, but whatever. I still love the shoe!
a real sneakerhead would had began to argue that it's infrared not pink

How'd the dentist appointment go? If i was in your shoes I'd have been extremely concerned that she can't tell the clear difference between infrared & Pink. I think I would have had to stop the session. If you can't get the colours right on shoes how you gonna gonna trust her with your teeth & mouth?!?

How'd the dentist appointment go? If i was in your shoes I'd have been extremely concerned that she can't tell the clear difference between infrared & Pink. I think I would have had to stop the session. If you can't get the colours right on shoes how you gonna gonna trust her with your teeth & mouth?!?
Went well, no cavities as usual.

Anybody know how to get pen stains off the gym sole?

Can't tell if it's in the surface or its bleed through.
http://s803.photobucket.com/user/04241981/media/E10F6408-8D33-442F-97C7-47441EFA0D7A.jpg.html

How does that happen? My friend has a DS pair and his pair has that ink looking thing around the same area as yours. Is this a common defect? Maybe from the reciept left in the box?
I think that's exactly what it is. Lol lets move past that. How deep is it? Can I lightly scrap it off?

Your homie just deal with it.

How much they worth with that flaw + vnds?

Back
Top Bottom