Black Laser 1's and the Red 1's Retail online sale @ bnyconline.com.

I was going to buy the Black Laser's but they don't have my sz.
mad.gif

No problem just passing some good info i found. Too bad they don't have my sz i really want those Laser's bad. I think those are going to be hard tofind especially for retail price.

If you're still on the fence on these, use the promo code solediction on the checkout screen and get 10% off. Ittook $23 off for both pairs, $207 shipped. No tax (except for NY), free shipping, and now 10% off?!? What are you waiting for?
;=- pete

COPPED!! i think i got the last 11 too
tongue.gif

oh and thanks to slamd67 for the promo code. the 10% should take care of the 2-day shipping.

Originally Posted by slamd67

If you're still on the fence on these, use the promo code solediction on the checkout screen and get 10% off. It took $23 off for both pairs, $207 shipped. No tax (except for NY), free shipping, and now 10% off?!? What are you waiting for?
;=- pete

thanks bro i was going to post the discount but got lazy
happy.gif
...got mypairs also 207$ shipped for both
pimp.gif
cant wait to get them..think i gotlast 7.5 also
laugh.gif
happy.gif

thank god my shop has full size runs of these...I thought these would release without people making a big deal about these....but I guess I was wrong...!!!

Originally Posted by slamd67

If you're still on the fence on these, use the promo code solediction on the checkout screen and get 10% off. It took $23 off for both pairs, $207 shipped. No tax (except for NY), free shipping, and now 10% off?!? What are you waiting for?
;=- pete

eek.gif
going to check...hope they have my size left...

EDIT: I wanted lasers but they ran out of my size
ohwell.gif

good look on the heads up
wink.gif

thanx for the love hopefully i just ordered my red 10.5's but im wondering if everyone was ordering the blacks and sizes r gone cuz the reds looked prettymuch stocked.

just checked if they had shipped them out and guess what i received in my email..."YOUR ODER HAS BEEN CANCELED"mif i never requested that and they donot answer the phone
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
any one got there transaction through?

Back
Top Bottom