Black Laser 1's and the Red 1's Retail online sale @ bnyconline.com.

there are no sizes because some genius announced it, and eveybody in the JB section went and copped.

Originally Posted by Jcool813

there are no sizes because some genius announced it, and eveybody in the JB section went and copped.

laugh.gif

lets see how this release turns out,

Originally Posted by tuna629

saw the red ones in person today, have to say that they are one of the worst shoes (Jordans or not) I've ever seen. colorway is ugly and the material sucks.
wow! i think the total opposite. the build on these 1's is fantastic. they are actually comfortable. the material inside the ankle is waycomfy. the leather and nubuck are way better than what Jordan Brand has been using for the past couple years. it really is a premium shoe. also, i wore myred ones all night tonight without a single crease anywhere on the shoe. im in love.

Originally Posted by Jcool813

well not my fault u aint quick
laugh.gif
and everyone beat you to it
laugh.gif

will these be available on sites like eastbay and footlocker stores because i thought that they were supposed to be a flight club exclusive but kixandthecitysaid that they wouldnt

pimp.gif
Good looks on the update with Bnyconline. I definatly wanted to coppthose red premiers and they were dropping nowhere near here im glad to get them with free shipping

Both of these are releasing tomorrow morning at UBIQ here in Philly. They take phone orders 215.988.0194

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

heres mines from bnyconline

damn homie... ur swoosh lookin blue and stuff!! is it just the lighting in the room or what? not trying to call them fake or anything but I'm trying to copthese and the colors are throwing me off in different pics.

i just copped a pair in each color. thanks for the heads up. i never saw any clear post about when flight club would have them available, and i sure didntfeel like staying by the computer til midnight. that bnyc site looked kinda simple and i've never dealt with them before. definitely just trusting in thent community's experience with them. i'm sure they must be legit. i figure someone would have called them out if not. good looking on that discountcode too.

Originally Posted by hassan16

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

heres mines from bnyconline

damn homie... ur swoosh lookin blue and stuff!! is it just the lighting in the room or what? not trying to call them fake or anything but I'm trying to cop these and the colors are throwing me off in different pics.

i used my iphone so the lighting is terrible.i bought them from bnyconline so they are authentic.

Back
Top Bottom