Black Laser 1's and the Red 1's Retail online sale @ bnyconline.com.

Originally Posted by AirFerrari81

Just confirmed w/ a customer service rep from eastbay and finishline. They won't be gettin' this.

is flightclub?
ohwell.gif

I just recieved my order from Shoetrends and I must say the leather on the lasers is really nice. You guys will not be disappointed. Shoetrends ships reallyfast. I'm glad I got them for retail when I had the chance.

Bnyconline kept tellin me my card was expired when I put down 2009 for the year.... Made no sense to me, so i tried 2010 even though it's not the year onmy card. They said it went through as far as the order. Now I play the waiting game to see if the card gets authorized. Up to 48hrs for that though.... Nicepickup on the red ones up top! Good luck to everyone else.

^^^^^^^^^^^ I tried 2010 as well, but I wasn't as fortunate. Guess I'll have to pass on these unless someone else has a solution.

^^ You can call UBIQ here in Philly when they open tomorrow. They're doing phone orders for both Pairs of Jordan 1s. 215.988.0194. They open at 10am btw.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

^^ You can call UBIQ here in Philly when they open tomorrow. They're doing phone orders for both Pairs of Jordan 1s. 215.988.0194. They open at 10am btw.

Never heard of UBIQ. Is there a site for them? thanks for the number though.

I live in Philly, but I don't feel like driving down Walnut and find parking when I can get them for $103.50 online. Plus I copped 2 Carmines today alreadyso it's not that serious for me.

Originally Posted by BryonRussellHustle

I live in Philly, but I don't feel like driving down Walnut and find parking when I can get them for $103.50 online. Plus I copped 2 Carmines today already so it's not that serious for me.
I hear ya. Just throwing the option out there.

if you call ubiq will they reserve a pair for you so that you can go pick it up at the store?

Good look on the link, couldn't find them on Swoosh, but I was able to freak some things & got them added into my Swoosh cart.

Couldn't turn away for only 69.00

boys that got them from bnyc better check your emails. i got one email that said my order was successful. i checked a little while ago and they had canceledmy order. still had time to get the gucci's at nike store. the lazers are sold out in most sizes though. thank you for that nike link.

nike.com is basically sold out. so is shoetrends.com and bnyconline.com.

any other sites?

were they ever on flightclub at all?

Back
Top Bottom