Black Marriage Negotiations (Video)

A friend (black female) posted this link on FaceBook today with the caption: 'this is so true and the reason a lot of black women are single'...

what are your thoughts? (serious discussions only, please)

-waystinthyme

A friend (black female) posted this link on FaceBook today with the caption: 'this is so true and the reason a lot of black women are single'...

what are your thoughts? (serious discussions only, please)

-waystinthyme

i'm not black or a female, but i can definitely agree with all the "independent woman that wants everything to be paid for her" BS

i'm not black or a female, but i can definitely agree with all the "independent woman that wants everything to be paid for her" BS

30t6p3b.gif
sad but true

1) 
roll.gif

2) clearly an exaggeration though based in fact

3) At the same time .. as an african-american male i have to admit that we cant act like we don't have outrageous demands. I have heard many a friend state, "she better make bank.. cook every night.... keep a clean house.. breastfeed until the age of 6 ... and shut up while i watch sports..."

4) its not a matter of race or sex. we live in a selfish generation and people really haven't figured out how new gender roles fit into much older constructs of marriage 

1) 
roll.gif

3) At the same time .. as an african-american male i have to admit that we cant act like we don't have outrageous demands. I have heard many a friend state, "she better make bank.. cook every night.... keep a clean house.. breastfeed until the age of 6 ... and shut up while i watch sports..."

4) its not a matter of race or sex. we live in a selfish generation and people really haven't figured out how new gender roles fit into much older constructs of marriage 

^
pimp.gif
Thanks man.
All i'll say is...
I agree with your friend.
*kicks feet up and grabs popcorn*

^
pimp.gif
Thanks man.
All i'll say is...
I agree with your friend.
*kicks feet up and grabs popcorn*

Originally Posted by s0larp0wer

1) 
roll.gif

Women are absurd and walking contradictions but I have some outrageous demands of my own.

I want a tall, slender, model bodied Jewish woman with slight Agnostic principles from a very wealthy family. She has to be a doctor or a lawyer, while still being able to fulfill her motherly obligations. And she can never ever ever get fat. She has to be open to sexual experimentation, or just letting me sleep with other women including her friends.

1) 
roll.gif

Women are absurd and walking contradictions but I have some outrageous demands of my own.

I want a tall, slender, model bodied Jewish woman with slight Agnostic principles from a very wealthy family. She has to be a doctor or a lawyer, while still being able to fulfill her motherly obligations. And she can never ever ever get fat. She has to be open to sexual experimentation, or just letting me sleep with other women including her friends.

1) 
roll.gif

Yeah but at least 80% of them were joking and/or are extremely lenient on most of these.

There are women that WILL NOT settle for less than their list.

Back
Top Bottom