Black Marriage Negotiations (Video)

Yeah but at least 80% of them were joking and/or are extremely lenient on most of these.

Basically I thought dude would know this esp seeing some of the chicks dudes wife up.

Yeah but at least 80% of them were joking and/or are extremely lenient on most of these.

Basically I thought dude would know this esp seeing some of the chicks dudes wife up.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Originally Posted by juggy4805

This is funny.
"I�like big butts and I cannot lie...
something you are lacking."

laugh.gif
�Lawd have mercy!

��
. This whole video series is on point, except I went with Becky. Get em banks
roll.gif

Originally Posted by juggy4805

This is funny.
"I�like big butts and I cannot lie...
something you are lacking."

laugh.gif
�Lawd have mercy!

��
. This whole video series is on point, except I went with Becky. Get em banks
roll.gif

The first video is an accurate description of how alot of black females think nowadays, which is truly sad of course.  The second video was on point until the brotha started speaking.

The first video is an accurate description of how alot of black females think nowadays, which is truly sad of course.  The second video was on point until the brotha started speaking.

I hope I dont have to deal with this when im older. Avoiding women who grew up without father figure saves a lot of problems.

I hope I dont have to deal with this when im older. Avoiding women who grew up without father figure saves a lot of problems.

Real Talk, Manguidai....

I refuse to date a girl w/o a father figure in her life...these broads w/o FFs are straight ogre status for real

Real Talk, Manguidai....

I refuse to date a girl w/o a father figure in her life...these broads w/o FFs are straight ogre status for real

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

...these broads w/o FFs are straight ogre status for real
laugh.gif

Took this one chick on a date, she brought up the fact that she had no father figure in her life, and went through the "no daddy phase", she really used quotations with her fingers and everything. I was like so basically this broad just admitted to me that she has been ran through more times than nike track spikes? Needless to say I let her top me off.

laugh.gif

Took this one chick on a date, she brought up the fact that she had no father figure in her life, and went through the "no daddy phase", she really used quotations with her fingers and everything. I was like so basically this broad just admitted to me that she has been ran through more times than nike track spikes? Needless to say I let her top me off.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

but seriously the no daddy phase is a trip and should probably a thread of its own.

Back
Top Bottom