Black Marriage Negotiations (Video)

Originally Posted by s0larp0wer

1) 
roll.gif

2) clearly an exaggeration though based in fact

3) At the same time .. as an african-american male i have to admit that we cant act like we don't have outrageous demands. I have heard many a friend state, "she better make bank.. cook every night.... keep a clean house.. breastfeed until the age of 6 ... and shut up while i watch sports..."

4) its not a matter of race or sex. we live in a selfish generation and people really haven't figured out how new gender roles fit into much older constructs of marriage 

Yeah but at least 80% of them were joking and/or are extremely lenient on most of these.

There are women that WILL NOT settle for less than their list.

4) its not a matter of race or sex. we live in a selfish generation and people really haven't figured out how new gender roles fit into much older constructs of marriage 
i agree...i think the video hits on some points that aren't necessarily limited to one race or another.

-waystinthyme

i agree...i think the video hits on some points that aren't necessarily limited to one race or another.

-waystinthyme

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

1) 
roll.gif

3) At the same time .. as an african-american male i have to admit that we cant act like we don't have outrageous demands. I have heard many a friend state, "she better make bank.. cook every night.... keep a clean house.. breastfeed until the age of 6 ... and shut up while i watch sports..."

Women are absurd and walking contradictions but I have some outrageous demands of my own.

I want a tall, slender, model bodied Jewish woman with slight Agnostic principles from a very wealthy family. She has to be a doctor or a lawyer, while still being able to fulfill her motherly obligations. And she can never ever ever get fat. She has to be open to sexual experimentation, or just letting me sleep with other women including her friends.
The Omniscient One has spoken. The Gods must be in our favor for His Highness to bless us with his keen intellect.

1) 
roll.gif

Women are absurd and walking contradictions but I have some outrageous demands of my own.

I want a tall, slender, model bodied Jewish woman with slight Agnostic principles from a very wealthy family. She has to be a doctor or a lawyer, while still being able to fulfill her motherly obligations. And she can never ever ever get fat. She has to be open to sexual experimentation, or just letting me sleep with other women including her friends.
The Omniscient One has spoken. The Gods must be in our favor for His Highness to bless us with his keen intellect.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

1) 
roll.gif

WTH.......?
laugh.gif

Nah but all jokes aside, why don't women like this exist?
30t6p3b.gif

1) 
roll.gif

WTH.......?
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

1) 
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Well then they wouldnt be women.

grin.gif

1) 
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Well then they wouldnt be women.

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom