Black Men and Fat White Women

Originally Posted by eye see soles

This thread took off.
pimp.gif

Honestly, I don't know why black men are attracted to the call of the fat--"thick" for the PC--white women. As mentioned earlier, white women do appreciate a black man more and don't have stank attitudes. It could also be the BBC. White women love the big black **#%, since most white men are lacking.

Aside from these reasons, it is most likely the confidence the black man exudes that keeps her on the prowl. He in turn is first attracted to her sex game, and as he begins to know her more becomes attracted to the person she really is. But since the relationship was built on sex, both will wave it in the other's face. A kid may come into the picture, or he may get tired of her and leave.

This trend will continue.

So here you have two people that are basically pressured by the environment to be together. In the black man's case: the black female has way too much attitude, and in the fat, thick, rotund, porky, etc., white women's case: all the white men don't want their sloppy !#*.

It was bound to happen.

So black women, get off your high horse. It is not always about you.

But is that enough? It's going to take more than an attitude change to reclaim your "brothas".
roll.gif
tryna kick knowledge @#$

we had this thread before about them down %@# +@+$$#! named mary and brittney always holding down tyrone and devon when he locked down
laugh.gif

It's going to take more than an attitude change to reclaim your "brothas".

reclaim who? i would never try to reclaim any black man who chooses not to date a black woman solely off the stereotype and ridiculous generalization of thisimaginary attitude that every single black woman posesses. i mean if its that serious then so be it. the weak will fall (thisapplies to a broad range of situations). i mean come on, black women could easily list many "reasons" why they wouldn't want to date a"brotha" as well. it goes both ways chief.
wink.gif

every person has flaws, is it fair for me to say that every white women has lice, gets cold sores and is easily prone to "loose lips"syndrome? no. if you choose not to date someone from a particular race b/c of a general assumption then you're an ignoramus.

Originally Posted by MissKickBack

It's going to take more than an attitude change to reclaim your "brothas".

reclaim who? i would never try to reclaim any black man who chooses not to date a black woman solely off the stereotype and ridiculous generalization of this imaginary attitude that every single black woman posesses. i mean if its that serious then so be it. the weak will fall (this applies to a broad range of situations). i mean come on, black women could easily list many "reasons" why they wouldn't want to date a "brotha" as well. it goes both ways chief.
wink.gif

every person has flaws, is it fair for me to say that every white women has lice, gets cold sores and is easily prone to "loose lips" syndrome? no. if you choose not to date someone from a particular race b/c of a general assumption then you're an ignoramus.
Just like a black women to get mad...

And that stank attitude syndrome is in every black woman because they feel the need to bring Shaniqua out to prove just how ghetto they are. A white womenwould never bring Betty Sue out just because they have to prove their ethnicity.

I was just giving reasons why a black man might want a white woman. No need to take your shoes off and pull your earrings out.

laugh.gif
omg my neighbors. Fat white chick, big buff black dude, tiny chihuahua dog. A sight to behold. And they fight all the damn time, I dunno how he puts upwith her. She stays yellin and screaming at both him and the dog. i rarely hear him. But last night they were going at it
laugh.gif
we don't even share a walland I could hear those two.

LOL... Yo... WHy do Fat woman hang out with other fat woman ? I never understood that.

I see fat folks at the gym...for the past few months and they look the same, no results. fml i kill myself

since we on the subject, i seen a plethora of PHAT sexy white woman with either sloppy fat dudes or ghetto #!% bammas, sup with that ?

Black men and women have been disillusioned to think of eachother in extremes. Either you Beyonce, Michelle Obama, or a guest on Maury. Either you'reMorris Chestnut, Tupac, or a guest on Maury. Let's try to practice comprimise and find happy mediums. Plus sex is too big a deal with us and Black womenare always talking about how "thugs know how to hit it" and I've definitely heard plenty of Black college educated women come out of their mouthsand say that they'd be willing to deal with a trifling dude as long as he pounds like Mr. Marcus. On the flip side there are soooo many educated Black menwho get stuck on the chickenhead because she looks really good, stays fly, can cook and gives some mean bop KNOWING she's not into anything about him buthis money. None of these factors have anything to do with emotional maturity or security in one's self. Then they get burned by their respective hangers-onand decide that no good Black men/women exist at all and then you have the argument in this thread.

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

since we on the subject, i seen a plethora of PHAT sexy white woman with either sloppy fat dudes or ghetto #!% bammas, sup with that ?
laugh.gif
same with skinny Asian women and Fred Savage lookin'white men, sup with that??

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

laugh.gif
same with skinny Asian women and Fred Savage lookin' white men, sup with that??

QFT... You hit the nail on the head with that one.. Thats all I see in Central Florida.. I see Sarah Jay and Big Black Or Yoko Ono and John Lennon

As a black man who has laid down quite a few females from every single race from armenian to laotian...

All broads are the same. Mexican chicks trip just like black chicks who trip just like filipino chicks who trip just like white chicks.
Any race of woman has desperate chicks.

It just so happens that black men are naturally bigger and in shape, so even if they're ugky, a lot of the time they may have a nice body.
And the "fat white women" and usually unwanted by every other race except black and samoan cause no one really digs fat chicks but them.
So boom. Big buff ugly black dude, with a kinda cute chubby/fat white chick.

Its not magic. Its science.

And to the dude talkin all that pish posh osh kosh bgosh....

Pause that "I'm a good church going brother..." you're basically sayin cats who aren't like u aren't good "brothers"
If we were brothers like u say, you the lil bro gettin no P cause u soft.
Man up on these broads and take them down. Word to chris brown.
"Cause love ain't nothin but 2 suckas feelin sorry for 1 another, then hittin divorce court to pay child support to your babys mother" -suga free

I have seen this at times. Quite often, I see really good looking black men with the big white girls. It could be just a preference of theirs.

This is maybe off topic, but on the topic of getting girls....I have noticed that on average black men tend to be the ones most confident when approaching agirl too. I actually like that. I do not like being approached in an aggressive or too forward manner, more in a respectful way though.

Wow so many previous points proven and so many stereotypes present...
Loving this post keep it going.

Idk, i don't sweat it. The black men I usually see with fat or busted white women aren't the kind of men I'd date anyway. No job, no car, norespect (for themselves or for women) - if the big white girl in the Toyota Tercel wants him, let her have him.

I don't worry about situations beyond that scenario either. Interracial dating isn't for me, but I'm not going to knock people who find love (orlust, or companionship, or affection, or whatever) outside of their own race or ethnic group. Am I afraid the supply of good, Godly, goal-oriented black men isgoing to dry up? Not before I find the one for me . . . lol.

Back
Top Bottom