black/red 1's? how hard to find?

well my question is does anyone know how hard it will be to get these???
and how rare or the availability and what stores cuz i wanna cop these so bad.
any info is appreciated.
i live in brooklyn new york

Originally Posted by W177y

well my question is does anyone know how hard it will be to get these???
and how rare or the availability and what stores cuz i wanna cop these so bad.
any info is appreciated.
i live in brooklyn new york
then you won't have any problem

These drop this saturday are they going 2 be a general release or ls? or what? somebody please let me know

Originally Posted by Zeshan007

These drop this saturday are they going 2 be a general release or ls? or what? somebody please let me know

they are? the Black/Red/White Hi straps?

Originally Posted by never wear them

this release confirms that the blk/red highs will never come out in its original form... thank god
i think they ARE coming out in the OG form. look at the release dates for November 8th, this saturday they're supposed to be on flightclub. Scheduled to be on flight club. same colorway. the STRAPS are coming out on the 22nd.

The Laser 1's are coming out saturday, they have the same description as the OG black/red 1s so DON'T BE FOOLED!!!

The closest we'll get to actual OG 1s are the Black/red 1s with the strap that release on November 22

they were supposed to be limited in men sizes only but will they be like the ls sport red 1's cuz those werent that hard at all to cop??
just wanna be able to rest knowing that i'll be copping 2 weeks left from this saturday.
happy.gif

might be a prob for the states that arent really big with the fashion. like louisiana, now i got a problem

Look @ Online Stores too have da 1z your lookin fo sho cuz JB hasn't exactly stuck to what they said as far as availability - LS / GR / Tier 0...

well the hi top BRED 1's with the straps are comming out on the 22nd.

The laser and "Gucci" 1's are coming out this saturday.

Quick Question:
Are the laser and the gucci 1's both going to be flightclub exclusives or just the gucci's? I ask this because I went to DTLR yesterday and they hadthe lasers in the store and let me actually touch and hold them (no buy). Also Maze from KATC said the lasers are NOT a flightclub exclusive and are anin-store release only. Help me NT. thanks

Originally Posted by ago225

Originally Posted by jdiaz713

U SHOULD GO TO FLIGHT CLUB NY

dude flight club has supa dupa ultra overpriced kicks
my point exactly i was trying to cop at least 2 at retail. cuz i really like the ones especially these and the royals even more

IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THE GUCCI 1'S THEN IS GOING TO BE HARD
THEN IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THE BLACK/RED STRAPS THATS AN GENERAL RELEASE THATS GOING TO BE EASY

Back
Top Bottom