black/red 1's? how hard to find?

I don't it cuz a lot of people are questioning the strap. So this is a shoe you gotta go to the store and examine before buying.

For Philly/NJ heads, Athlete's Foot in the Deptford mall has the Black/Red 1s with the strap for sale already. I was in there yesterday.

Originally Posted by hassan16

well the hi top BRED 1's with the straps are comming out on the 22nd.

The laser and "Gucci" 1's are coming out this saturday.

Quick Question:
Are the laser and the gucci 1's both going to be flightclub exclusives or just the gucci's? I ask this because I went to DTLR yesterday and they had the lasers in the store and let me actually touch and hold them (no buy). Also Maze from KATC said the lasers are NOT a flightclub exclusive and are an in-store release only. Help me NT. thanks

Naw the both of these are going to be general releases I seen them on display at a store near me

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THE GUCCI 1'S THEN IS GOING TO BE HARD
THEN IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THE BLACK/RED STRAPS THATS AN GENERAL RELEASE THATS GOING TO BE EASY
i thought the black/red straps were gonna be LS?

someone confirm pls
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jermz101

Originally Posted by hassan16

well the hi top BRED 1's with the straps are comming out on the 22nd.

The laser and "Gucci" 1's are coming out this saturday.

Quick Question:
Are the laser and the gucci 1's both going to be flightclub exclusives or just the gucci's? I ask this because I went to DTLR yesterday and they had the lasers in the store and let me actually touch and hold them (no buy). Also Maze from KATC said the lasers are NOT a flightclub exclusive and are an in-store release only. Help me NT. thanks

Naw the both of these are going to be general releases I seen them on display at a store near me

god bless your sole my dude. lol so now I can turn off the laptop and stop hittin F5 and just hit up the mall tommorow.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hawaiianjayz

there shouldnt be a line, not feeling these

There shouldn't be one be there will be one. They releases to urban accounts and niketowns only.

Dude... you live in Brookyn! If you don't know where to get shoes in Brooklyn, or anywhere in NYC for that matter, but especiallyBrooklyn, you must have been living under a rock!

Back
Top Bottom