Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Originally Posted by ABallin23

ok i found out what time it is coming out FOR SURE on ajflightclub.
its 2:30 am PST time TUESDAY MORNING
Thanks for the info. I hope these come in a 15 or 16.

I actually want these.

SMH, JB should pull another XII-like scenario, and release these a month later.

Originally Posted by StangzNkickz50

Doing a raffle at Expressions in Boston... I got there and was the last on the list of 76 people.... We'll see at 2:30 tomorrow if I got a pair..

How are you number 76 on the list? They told me they were cutting it off at 50.
Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

wow i got i the times written down but theres too many to beleive im central time nobody cares about us down here

Central is the time that should matter, seeing as Jordan played most of his ball there.

I just called Nike, and got conflicting information to what ABallin was given. The lady told me this was the UPDATED information and they will release at 11:23ET on Tuesday night. I told her about the time ABallin listed, and she said this was the updated information.

At this point, I don't know what to believe. I'm just going to log in at both times.

Originally Posted by r00m112

I just called Nike, and got conflicting information to what ABallin was given. The lady told me this was the UPDATED information and they will release at 11:23 ET on Tuesday night. I told her about the time ABallin listed, and she said this was the updated information.

At this point, I don't know what to believe. I'm just going to log in at both times.
WAIT I JUS CALLED AND THE LADIE TOLD ME 230 THATS WEIRD WE ALL TALKED TO GIRLS WONDER IF IT WAS THE SAME ONE TRYING TO PLAY US

i dont think there will be a confirmed time
eveyone is just gonna have to be clicking refresh the whole time

i think it's safe to assume that the folks working at nike are not sure what time they are releasing....the call center folks are trained to answerquestion about orders or place orders - they probably dont know for when special drops like these will happen...

it looks like we'll all be playing the guessing game.

Originally Posted by r00m112

I just called Nike, and got conflicting information to what ABallin was given. The lady told me this was the UPDATED information and they will release at 11:23 ET on Tuesday night. I told her about the time ABallin listed, and she said this was the updated information.

wow man ndc is ******ed i called like 2 hours ago and they tell me one thing then they tell u another thing i guess ill call again soon and put some more infobut this is really pissing me off

i just called and i spoke to a man this time and he said the same thing the woman said 2:30 A.M. PST CONFIRMED 100%

whats the number, I'll give it a try

Edit: I think we should all call in and see if they are lying to us.

Wow, this is really pissing me off now, I hope that woman wasn't trying to play me, she seemed mad friendly. Ima try calling again, I'll have an updatein 5 minutes.

*Edit: I just called back, and this time they told me 5:30 am ET. I guess maybe the first woman was misinformed, so I'm thinking this should be it. Sorryfor the confusion, it seems nobody knows much about this release because they withheld so much info until the last minute.

I will be getting a pair off of Flightclub, so help me god. Money is already transfered in my account. I will be staying up from 10pm-6am EST to make sure Idon't miss out. I'll just end up being tired tomorrow for work.

JUST A UPDATE ON SOME CORRUPT STORES!!!

JIMMY JAZZ ON FORDHAM ROAD IN THE BRONX, NY = AS I TYPE THIS HAS 20 PEOPLE ON LINE

THEY ARE SAYING THAT THEY ONLY HAVE "10" PAIRS WHICH WE ALL KNOW IS A LIE (I THINK THEY ARE TRYING TO KEEP THE SHOES FOR THEMSELVES AFTER THEYNOTICED THE POTENTIAL FROM THE TITANIUMS)

IS THERE ANY NIKE NUMBER THAT I CAN CALL TO REPORT THESE A**HOLES?? SOME PEOPLE HAVE BEEN OUT THERE SINCE SATURDAY NIGHT AND YOU FOR PEOPLE WHO LIVE HERE IN NYYOU KNOW THE WEATHER HAS BEEN EXTREMELY ROUGH...

ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED

^^ 5:30 tomorrow!?!? %%! is going on here. If they release these after everyone is home from trying to score theirs from camping out-- that's just straightcrap.....though it seems like that is what is happening....very odd......

Originally Posted by yaw1800

JIMMY JAZZ ON FORDHAM ROAD IN THE BRONX, NY = AS I TYPE THIS HAS 20 PEOPLE ON LINE

THEY ARE SAYING THAT THEY ONLY HAVE "10" PAIRS WHICH WE ALL KNOW IS A LIE (I THINK THEY ARE TRYING TO KEEP THE SHOES FOR THEMSELVES AFTER THEY NOTICED THE POTENTIAL FROM THE TITANIUMS)

IS THERE ANY NIKE NUMBER THAT I CAN CALL TO REPORT THESE A**HOLES?? SOME PEOPLE HAVE BEEN OUT THERE SINCE SATURDAY NIGHT AND YOU FOR PEOPLE WHO LIVE HERE IN NY YOU KNOW THE WEATHER HAS BEEN EXTREMELY ROUGH...

wow that is so gay,
jb should have just released it to like niketown's

Sorry to bum you size 12 guys out but there is going to be at least one more size 12 dude trying to snatch off flight club as well
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HoopsTV2000

I will be getting a pair off of Flightclub, so help me god. Money is already transfered in my account. I will be staying up from 10pm-6am EST to make sure I don't miss out. I'll just end up being tired tomorrow for work.

I really hope you aren't hoping and praying to God to get a pair of shoes.

Originally Posted by yaw1800

THEY ARE SAYING THAT THEY ONLY HAVE "10" PAIRS WHICH WE ALL KNOW IS A LIE (I THINK THEY ARE TRYING TO KEEP THE SHOES FOR THEMSELVES AFTER THEY NOTICED THE POTENTIAL FROM THE TITANIUMS)

IS THERE ANY NIKE NUMBER THAT I CAN CALL TO REPORT THESE A**HOLES?? SOME PEOPLE HAVE BEEN OUT THERE SINCE SATURDAY NIGHT AND YOU FOR PEOPLE WHO LIVE HERE IN NY YOU KNOW THE WEATHER HAS BEEN EXTREMELY ROUGH...

www.nikebiz.com would be your best bet.

I wouldn't have thought twice about it....it's just the second time the poster has mentioned either praying to God to get these shoes or the so help meGod thing. I was just curious.

Back
Top Bottom