Black/Red Jordan XV *New Pics*

Funny how must where hating on them retroing and now its seemd like everyone wants a pair.... FUNNY... but I guess thats just NIKETALK for you.

thats what i thought. XV hate used to be about 95 to 1, now its more 50/50.
i always digged the XV. honestly out off all my shoes, my og XVs get the most compliments. i know theres no history linked to this shoe but i think its simple and classy. the leather rand that wraps around the toe almost to the heel, similar to the III and IX. tall rubber toecap similar to the VI,VII & VIII. i dig those features. they are also built like bricks. almost og XII like. the zoom isnt quite like the XIV or retro 12
etc. but you can feel it.
to each their own. im excited to see these again. i copped mine, just waiting for them to come in.
i got some size 11 heat,deadstock. get at me

from jordan flight club

Quote:
Inspired by Michaels jet fighter style of play and the top-secret X-15 rocket plane, the mysterious Air Jordan Retro 15 has never been re-released until now.

With its woven Kevlar upper, molded Pebax heel and MJ-like mesh tongue, the AJ15 is one of the most stylish and unique sneaks ever to hit the hardwood.

On November 15th, Flight Club will make the Air Jordan Retro 15 available for the first time ever, but only to members like you. So get ready to hit the afterburners, because this one will be gone at the speed of sound.
TeamAutobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Just received and email from Flight Club. There's content up on the site for the XVs

Very Nice
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

Yeah I got the same email still not coppin tho! :b
tongue.gif

Where did all this love for XVs come from :lol:
laugh.gif

The entry way of the foot still looks like a taco :rolleyes
eyes.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.:: Gamertag: XpLiCiTOnE ::.PSN: XpLiCiTOnE
The One And Only
Since 1986
Made In The Bay​

once again.... fancy house shoes. ain't no way.
I thought I was hot til I found out what Jesus did...

GOD'S CREW - SINCE 33 A.D.

LUKE 6:12

I keep going back and forth on these, I'll decide on release day.
Wanted: Supreme Dunk High, Supreme Blazer, Homegrown Air Max 90, DQM Air Max 90, Crepe Air Max 90 Sizes 12-13

I will cop these, although I admit they aren't the hottest Jordan around. But for all those people out there who get on the bandwagon only because they're coming out. If you didn't like em before just leave em alone. Alot of ya'll talk greasy about the XV's ordinarily, now they're about to retro and ya'll on here frontin like they're one of your grails. :lol:
laugh.gif
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

I can still remember a post about these shoes being the ugliest and the most horrible shoe that Brand Jordan ever came out with but now I see so many people saying they will buy these. I can see how hype just gets the best of everyone. I still remember buying these when they came out and you best to believe I will get them again.

When I was younger, I was dead set on collecting at least 1 pair of every Jordan. When I saw the XVs, I gave up on that dream. Absolutely hideous. :lol:
laugh.gif
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder though. However, :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
to those who are buying these because they're limited.

sure the tongue is stupid, but the design is so crisp - the jumpman in the heel counter grooves, the simplicity of the sole...

still think the same of them now as I did the first time around - wierd but still great design

so no time frame for when they well drop online....

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RED
XIX... BLACK/RED

I had the white/obsidian and white/carolina when they 1st released. If it was one of those colors then it would have been an easy cop.

Plus they're 2 close 2 the Playoff 8's so I'll just wait 4 those...

Imma cop the Cement Spizike's instead
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= Tipsy McStagga​

I had the OGs and loved them.. Matter of fact, got in trouble with my dad for buying them on release day(parents :rolleyes
eyes.gif
).. I'm not sure if I will cop again though, trying to save up for the 8's

I love how so many people are all of a sudden 15 fans and think these are a must have, Dont DS pairs of OGs still go for under $200 on ebay, why not get it there instead?
WANTED: LeBron II Birthday (sz 11.5-12.5)
LeBron III Superman/Oilers (sz11-12)
LeBron IV HWC/SVSM (sz10.5-11.5)
Email:Jonny207@yahoo.com

These and the VIII's releasing next week are not worth my money.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
TEAM XBOX360​

Back
Top Bottom