317111-061 Black/Varsity Red
$150
*Available online only, exclusive to Jumpman23.com
DODGERS
1955 - 1959 - 1963 - 1965 - 1981 - 1988
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​

Quote:
I wish we could've saved the thread when everybody was hating on these. Now all of a sudden ya'll are feeling them

samething i was thinking when i was reading the first page
4 sale ds retro xi's size 13 black/red

retro ix's white/black size 13

i didnt like em then and i dont like em now... and im the type who collects jays n tries to get at least 1 shoe of every model but i cant do it with these... cuz theres just nothing i like about em...

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Look very clean in the pictures minus that nasty crease. Still don't think i will buy if they are online only though.
K.R.E.A.M ya digg?

I don't hate the XV as much as most here, but those retros are still WAY off on proportions, and look like bad fakes to me. :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

Hi, my name is JJ, and I am a NikeHolic.
TeamFreshPrince
Hey baby, I noticed you noticing me, so I just wanted to put you on notice, that I noticed you too.​
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

they wouldnt be too bad if you wear them w/ jeans...but i dont think i could wear them w/ shorts

I liked the 15s as a kid, and I still like them. I just wish I didnt throw out my OG pair from 2001. I beat those to the ground when I was younger lol but still wore them 2 yrs ago
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG> Member #1- ICeMaN
Gwinnett County​
FOR SALE: sz60 Athentic Jordan Bullets Jersey PM ME​

ahhh online release.. of course... cuz thats the only way they can get people interested in them at all.. these would sell worse then 14's that im sure of.
Feel Mode MyspaceFeelMode Myspace

Im really getting old, because I was in 11th grade when these came out back in 99
TEAM CLEVELAND​

I Loved the 15's When they first released good ol' 9th Grade I had the White/Obsideon Pair 2 make it simple White/Navy Blue.

Quote:
Sorry to say this, but I know people actually being banned for this, why not you? This is not fair.
i agree infact the report feature is not working the same thing happened to me so why cant it happen to someone else
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

DAMN.... I cant wait to cop

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

I am so excited to finally get these.........

when they go on sale, :b
tongue.gif

They will round out my collection, :D
happy.gif
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
LET THE RIOT BE THE RHYME OF THE UNHEARD!​

i am trying hard to find the differences between those and army boots..
i am still trying! believe me.
Indohan

i will be copping so my OG's have company lol
team foamposites
SOLE COLLECTING.

Back
Top Bottom