Black/Red Jordan XV *New Pics*

nice....im copping 4sho...thanks for the piks Destination Kicks...
IS THE JUICE?
WORTH THE SQUEEZE BRAH??

Team Philippines​
In Pacquiao We Trust​

No problem guys, moper pics coming of more XV's.
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo

"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest[/center][/b][/i][/font]

These are actually pretty dead on in comparison to the originals. The only noticable difference I can see from these pics is that the tongue isn't as "Sharp" on the retro as it is on the originals. Besides that, height, shape, everything looks good.

Those complaining about the crease on the side, FYI: XV's crease the easiest out of all Jordans. Get used to it fast.
DEADSTOCKED SIZE 13 HEAT FOR SALE (click me):
DS CITRUS VII'S, DS REDWOOD XIV'S, DS WHITE/ROYAL/STEALTH V'S​

...:::THE GAME IS A FOOT:::...​

I will want only one pair for my collection WAY LATER ON in life. Until then (and from then on), they are ugly and I don't like them.
USMA's Finest
c/o 2011

I like this alot, I can't wait to get ma hands on them.
T E A M 8 1 8
TEAM FOUNDER​
ebay : highseller07

vz7xbd.jpg

Probably the worst numbered Jordan.

I think Brand Jordan played this one correctly. One two models dropping.....the OG blk/red that everyone did like (if you liked em) and a limited laser piece of crap that many will like for all the wrong reasons....

Well played! Seriously!
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

Flint you're right, too bad this OG colorway is way too plain and I will not entertain any thoughts of these...my OG flints and blk/metallic lows will suffice until...forever ? ? ?
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

15's have always been one of my favorites. The just need to drop the obsidians or flint greys. But these will definitely be copped.
Wanted: Jordan V "Grapes", OG XII "Taxi" and "Playoffs", and Cool Grey XI

I JUST GOT THE OG 15'S A MONTH AGO FOR ONLY $170 WHICH IS ONLY $20 MORE THEN THE RETROS ARE GOING TO BE. NOW I WON'T HAVE TO GET THE RETROS.

114596_3a5af96981_l.jpg

114595_ec61161a4c_l.jpg

114594_95ed2c0981_l.jpg

114593_44319affb2_l.jpg

I like them ..but for 150..get the eff out.
>>>MAYJUH
TEAMMARVEL​

GO BUY SOME GEAR!
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

I wasn't one of the kids who got Jordans every year (any year for that matter). But I do distinctly remember not caring when the 15's came out. I mean I was still a kid, and I wanted them as a matter of principle of them being Jordans, but not much.

I just can't stand when a shoe designer has no intention of following the shape of the foot. Adidas Kobe Two and Air Jordan 15 were the two biggest culprits from my childhood that I couldn't forgive then, and don't forgive now. I have heard that the Kobe Audi's were great on-court performers. Is that the same case for the 15's?
THE ONLY ANSWER FOR MELO IS THE ONE PLAYING RIGHT BY HIS SIDE....
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Camby, Iverson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Smith​

elf shoes.

and i'm very glad all the sample colorways that gentry and josiah made will stay in the vault.

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

Cool JB keepin it true to form(minus the minor crease on the right shoe :lol:
laugh.gif
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14
Cassell-Mobley-Maggette-T.Thomas-Kaman-Ross-Knight-Patterson-Powell-Thornton-G.Diaz-P.Davis-A.Williams
OJ MAYO
10.28.07 FIGHT ON!!!

im cop
pimp.gif

<!-----<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>IF I AM WALKING I AM J WALKING<hr></blockquote><!-----<strong>AIM:ajgswa713 </strong><!-----

^^ I agree with FLINT...JB did play this release correctly...however...I would have preferred to see the Flint Grey colorway over the Lasers
"Everyone can be great because anybody can serve. You don't have to have a college degree to serve. You don't have to make your subject and verb agree to serve. You only need a heart full of grace. A soul generated by love." - MLK

not bad,might cop...but not for 150

and the white carolina joints if they come out
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

i'm not really hyped to get the XV's. I never did like the XV when they 1st came out. But when they do come out, i'm coppin for sure this time.
SF GIANTS & 49ERS

those are bangin.....definately have to make room next to the ones i already have in the closet.....i dont know if thats a good or bad thing....i just love to buy j's...even the ones i already have
"The Head is Heavy of He Who Wears the Crown"

Man...wheres that photoshopped XV flints??? those are hot...
"No matter how many times I shoot in a game, I'm still going to be on fire.''---ARENAS #0

I've always liked the 15s...had the Black joints..the white/flint, and the white/carolina. One of my favorite models. Because it was kinda based around that Prada shoe...it always looked nice with jeans and a polo.
Sig check...
MY CITY NEEDS PEOPLE LIKE ME
I REPRESENT IT PROUDLY.
WITH WHAT I AM COOKING IN THE KITCHEN RIGHT NOW...
DC WILL HAVE YET ANOTHER ASTERISK ON THE MAP.

Back
Top Bottom