Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

I have a feeling these will fly under radar due to the newer generation loving the wild/bright colorways and they might look at these as being "Too Plain"... I actually like this colorway better then the ones that came out this year. Nothing beats then having a pair of all black foamposites with a clear sole. Foamposites are really starting to be played out though, but these are a must!

^^^ Wishful thinking, these will be a big deal: They're a One, highly demanded colorway, releasing during the holiday shopping season.

Starting to clean up the credit card so I can cop as many possible of these at retail. Hoping for at least 2.

I have a feeling these will fly under radar due to the newer generation loving the wild/bright colorways and they might look at these as being "Too Plain"... I actually like this colorway better then the ones that came out this year. Nothing beats then having a pair of all black foamposites with a clear sole. Foamposites are really starting to be played out though, but these are a must!

Nope.

Guarantee these won't be slept on, they are foams regardless.

These will not be slept on. Everyone I kno wants 2-3 pairs for themselves. Me included

probably one of the top 5 most wanted Basketball sneakers this year!

My top 5:

1) Galaxy
2) Stealth
3) XI BRED
4) Penny V Orlando
5) Flight One Black

Very insightful post.

No, I'm not mad. I just don't understand the reasoning of copping the same shoe in the same colorway...especially when it's black. It's asinine to me. That's all. But if you wanna go and drop $500, to get two pairs of one of the most durable sneakers, in the color black, go right ahead. It's your wallet/your mommy's credit card.

Last edited:
These will be the first pair of kicks I copp in 2 years, JB really put a dislike in my taste, but I neeedz these

good----cause if i can get black and red 11s im scooping these
pimp.gif

Im hoping these will be an easy cop down here in the BRLA area due to the Bred XIs. But that's me and my wishful thinking. Probably will still be a b**** to cop.

I got out of foams a long time ago, but I def want these. So plain yet so great. Hope I wont have to jump through hoops for them.

Back
Top Bottom